Stonyfield Organic™ Whole Milk French Vanilla Smooth & Creamy  Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda A.Stonyfield Organic™ Whole Milk French Vanilla Smooth & Creamy  Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.

Stonyfield Organic™ Whole Milk French Vanilla Smooth & Creamy Yogurt 32 oz. Tub

BY STONYFIELD

A good source of protein. Nature's been getting it right for a long time. That's why our products are produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs. see more...

Stonyfield Organic™ Whole Milk French Vanilla Smooth & Creamy Yogurt 32 oz. Tub
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
It's perfect for fun Smoothies and when you want that sugar but shouldn't this is us best bet on that strict diet. I have to say it's sweet but a better version since it's grass-fed yogurt and vanilla extract and not artificial sweeteners. I used this to help me get off of bad sugars and into a more healthier lifestyle. I gave it three stars because I feel like they could make it less sweet.
Kassondra M.
Boise
This is hands down my favorite organic yogurt that I've tried.  The French vanilla is seriously amazing.  It's nice and creamy.  It goes good in smoothies, with granola, or just on its own.  It's one of the only organic yogurt options and I like it more than the competitor that starts with an N.
L W.
Tasty! Great in smoothies or by itself. Great bang for you buck. Bought at Stop & Shop. Great base for smoothies, lends a great flavor, but it doesn’t take over what you put it in. The texture is great, it is my go-to for a smoothie base. Great size.
Stonyfield Organic Smooth & Creamy Fat Free Yogurt French Vanilla
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
One of the best yogurts I have tried to date ! So smooth and creamy . I bought this at HEB when my normal go to was unavailable . I made a smoothie with it and it definitely upped the smoothie game with my kiddos ! They loved the thickness and robust vanilla richness .. definitely recommend all Stonyfield varieties !
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
My son loves this, and to be honest, I'm not a huge yogurt person, but I do too. Non GMO, organic, pasture raised animals used for the making of it. It's really good; creamy, flavorful. They do have other flavors than vanilla (strawberry is another flavor we like). They also have smoothie drinks and cups of yogurt. Well priced for what you are getting.
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
We use this for smoothies and for our toddler who is picky. He gets the whole milk. Stories and the plain vanilla goes with a lot of smoothies. The container is large and relatively affordable for the size
Tina H.
West Salem, WI
This has great flavor and works great to eat alone or with smoothies. I purchased it at my local grocery store where they have lots of options but I always go back to this because it’s reasonably priced.
stephanie w.
Burlington
I use the whole milk yogurt for my daughter, and it's one of her favorite things to eat. She's always asking for yogurt! The thick, creamy texture is fantastic. Highly recommend this brand AND whole milk yogurt any day.
Mel M.
Brockton, MA
This yogurt tastes amazing. Add in any fruit for added flavoring. Make sure to mix before consuming as liquid accumulates on top due to settling. It’s is a little thinner compared to other brands which is a down fall for young children. But don’t worry it clean up is very easy! I recommend this product to many other organic lovers out there!
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I have always loved whole milk yogurt, the flavor is more robust and it’s creamier. I usually buy vanilla, but I also love plain when I add a bit of honey! So much yum!