BY STONYFIELD

Diane  E.
Loganville, GA
My kids love the taste of these and love that it's organic and good for them! These are great for those rush out the door mornings. A staple in our house!
Michelle S.
Aventura, FL
Organic. Need i wrote more. Probiotic, fruity and my kid loves them. I buy these at the grocery store every week, and give it to my kid every morning.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
These are my children's favorite breakfast on the go! I buy once a week and they're the first to go from the fridge!
Rocio R.
Great tasting yogurt. My son loves these specially he's 2yrs old. I would recommend for mom with picky eater.
Ashley M.
riverview, FL
A great yogurt and I like how they have different flavors that you can get them from grocery stores to .
Diana A.
Clearwater, FL
The youngest child in my household loves these and drinks them factually every day. He's crazy about them
Dana P.
Mc Clellandtown, PA
My children love drinking these smoothies. I also appreciate that they are healthy and organic