BY STONYFIELD

Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
I LOVE THIS YOGURT SMOOTHIE. The best!!! I always buy the big packs from Costco. It’s so yummy and I love that it’s organic. My little pup loves it too! Great for a quick breakfast drink to hold your tummy down till you actually eat
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
daughter loves these. and they are small, which means I am not constantly throwing out unfinished bottles that my 4-year old refuses to finish. The price is right too, and normally there are manufacturer's coupons offered that you can use at the grocery store. She also thinks its super cool she can get ones with Ana and Elsa's pictures on it!
Brianne G.
Glenside, PA
These are pretty tasty and an easy way for me to get my calcium and probiotic intake. Sometimes I use them as a snack during the day when I'm busy and don't have time to sit and eat a yogurt. The strawberry is my favorite. Definitely worth a try if you are always on the go.
Devina B.
I have been buying this for my son for over a year now and he loves it! I usually pick it up at my local Publix. He absolutely loves it and always asks for a Smoothie! I think this a higher quality product. It's Pasture Raised, Non GMO and USDA Organic.
Kerri J.
My kids are big fans of these! They get excited about the seasonal flavors and the fun graphics that depict each flavor. As a mom, I appreciate that it is an organic product. I also like that it is a way to get my kids excited about a yogurt and its related cultures/health benefits. The only reason I gave it 4/5 stars is due to the sugar content. The yogurt is so sweet! Too sweet. The kids like it- but the sugar kind of limits the label as a healthy food.
Julie C.
My kids favorite. They are twins but they have different taste in yogurts. But they both like this brand of yogurts somehow. It taste much better than other brands i think. More creamier and can taste the real fruit instead of artificial flavors.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
My daughter has one of these with her breakfast every morning. She loves them (so do I). They are such an easy way to get her to include a little more nutrients in her meal. I also love that we can grab them and go!
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
This is a kind of quick breakfast and is really good!! For me is too liquid but the taste it's great! I bought this in the grocery store, and I don't think is healthy! Is just fast and delicious but have 230 calories!
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
This was a very tasty drink that I would certainly purchase again. The only downside, which may also be a good thing for my waist line is that it only comes in an 8 oz size.
Stephanie A.
This is perfect to add to your morning on the go breakfast! I usually have this eat a banana and I am out the door. So tasty and quick and easy. There is no spoon needed!!