BY STONYFIELD

Whole milk cream top yogurt & fruit. see more...

joy ..
This yogurt is so good! It has 3 layers of absolute deliciousness. The top layer is a small layer of perfectly smooth and rich cream. The middle layer is their delicious creamy yogurt, which is not too thick or too thin like some yogurts, and the bottom layer is the fruit/flavor. This yogurt is best eaten not stirred for sure!
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
This is the best but more expensive yogurt i have ever seen i wanted to try it so i bought one. Yum but it s so expensive and never goes on sale my family eats way to much yogurt to keep this in the fridge an dnot go broke. I would recommend it to anyone who likes good yogurt
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

I start talking about the packaging is quite original and I love is a soft organic yogurt creamy without chemical additives fruit in syrup I love the balance is perfect is rather expensive but being a healthy and organic product worth recommend have many presentations
Desiree J.
Fiskdale, MA
Love Stonyfield Love Oh My Yogi and love their smoothies. You are not going to get better quality than Stoneyfield - It is affordable organic healthy and kids love it. A better alternative than the usual snacks kids eat on that are filled with sugar and preservatives
Sonia N.
Oh My Yog is right! This delicious ORGANIC yogurt is the best I've ever had! Not only is it tasty, it's absolutely smooth, creamy, and my mouth is salivating typing about it yummy yog. I usually find a variety of flavors at Sprouts. You've got to taste for yourself.
Jessica M.
Lakeland, FL
I just tried this Stonyfield Oh My Yog and it's delightfully delicious. I am a first time consumer of this product. It tastes marvelous with the fresh fruit infused into the yogurt and is very healthy. I would definitely recommend Oh My Yog to others.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I have a child under 2 and she absolutely loves this, she loves yogurt but she's very picky with what kind and what flavors, but she loves this brand and she loves all the flavors so far! I will definitely be buying more of these for her!
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
I love the concept of three layer yogurt and is is very aesthetic. It is good value and I am a repeated consumer and will continue to buy this product. I bought it from my local supermarket and I would definitely repurchase this
So creamy. Very flavorful and unique. This is the best yogurt i have every had. Great flavors. The cream on top and the milk dont bother my tummy. Great for ppl on the go. Or for a snack.
Megan R.
Greenville, NH
I haven't tried the cranberry but I LOVE every flavor of Oh My Yog! I have tried and I HATE yogurt. But this doesnt have that strong sour yogurt flavor. It's on the more expensive side as far as I am concerned but it's worth it to be able to eat yogurt.