BY STONYFIELD

Whole milk cream top yogurt & fruit. see more...

Megan R.
Greenville, NH
I haven't tried the cranberry but I LOVE every flavor of Oh My Yog! I have tried and I HATE yogurt. But this doesnt have that strong sour yogurt flavor. It's on the more expensive side as far as I am concerned but it's worth it to be able to eat yogurt.
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I love yogurt and Stonyfield is perfect. The texture is beautiful and I love orange cranberry! It is one of my favorite flavors. It's not too sweet and it's very affordable. I like the calorie content and the way the packaging looks.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
This flavor from the Oh My line is the best. This others have a odd taste to them but this one is good. I do like the mix of the 3 sections and the fruit bottom is delicious! I highly recommend this flavor!
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
I normally am not a fan of yogurt with fruit on the bottom but this is really good. Not too sweet and has a great texture. Has a creamy rich taste on top with a slightly sweet fruit jam like texture on bottom.
Amber D.
Upper Darby, PA
OhMyYog! is one of my favorite yogurts ever! I love the affordability, the flavor, and the variety of the line. The OhMyYog! Cranberry Orange is awesomely delicious, coming in as a close second to the Vanilla Bean flavor.
joy ..
This yogurt is so good! It has 3 layers of absolute deliciousness. The top layer is a small layer of perfectly smooth and rich cream. The middle layer is their delicious creamy yogurt, which is not too thick or too thin like some yogurts, and the bottom layer is the fruit/flavor. This yogurt is best eaten not stirred for sure!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I start talking about the packaging is quite original and I love is a soft organic yogurt creamy without chemical additives fruit in syrup I love the balance is perfect is rather expensive but being a healthy and organic product worth recommend have many presentations
Jessica M.
Lakeland, FL
I just tried this Stonyfield Oh My Yog and it's delightfully delicious. I am a first time consumer of this product. It tastes marvelous with the fresh fruit infused into the yogurt and is very healthy. I would definitely recommend Oh My Yog to others.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I have a child under 2 and she absolutely loves this, she loves yogurt but she's very picky with what kind and what flavors, but she loves this brand and she loves all the flavors so far! I will definitely be buying more of these for her!
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
I love the concept of three layer yogurt and is is very aesthetic. It is good value and I am a repeated consumer and will continue to buy this product. I bought it from my local supermarket and I would definitely repurchase this