BY STONYFIELD

Nature's been getting it right for a long time. That's why our products are produced without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs. --Gary. see more...

Aphtyn L.
Stonyfield® Organic Greek Vanilla Whole Milk Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup

For Greek yogurt, Stonyfield does a pretty good job. It's creamy and flavorful and perfectly paired with your favorite fruit! The consistency of Stonyfield is one of the best in my opinion.
Amanda G.
My whole family enjoys this yogurt especially my two year old. It is very sweet like having a morning treat so for me just a little will do. It's a little more costly than other brands but worth the cost.
kylie t.
East Hartford, CT
This are really tasty bend have a good nice consistency and nice flavor . I usually eat them with cut up yogurt and it's literally the best and it's more healthy for you. I recommend it to anybody it's great .
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
I use this yogurt for when I make overnight oats! It is a little bit pricey, ranges around 6 dollars. However, you do not use much of it for the Overnight Oats so your get your money’s worth!!
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the taste of this product but I don't want to eat much Dairy so I don't have it as often. Sometimes when I shop for yogurt I always look at the grams of sugar so if you're someone like me don't buy it as much.
Lindsay P.
London, KY
These are my son's absolute favorite! I love the fact that they are organic. They have a great flavor with healthy ingredients, you can never go wrong with that! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
My 5 yo loves yogurt but I was especially surprised when he attached himself to vanilla Greek yogurt. He lives this stoneyfield flavor (and the others) with cut fruit or in smoothies. I buy it when it is on sale and it lasts until the next sale comes around
Elisa C.
This is a great yogurt, high in protein, low in fats and sugars, and tastes great. It rivals my favorites like Chobani and Fage, but is overpriced compared to my other go to brands. If price isn't a factor, then this is a great option that tastes great!
Mary C.
North Richland Hills, TX
This is the best tasting yogurt I've ever had. I love to buy these small 4 packs or even the big tub of vanilla. I use it to make shakes and just to eat with oats mixed in. I've also had the mixed berry one and it's delicious as well. I also love that it's organic!
Jessica L.
Costa Mesa, CA
By far one of my favorite yogurts. Overall texture and that flavor is amazing...not too sweet and tastes more natural. Overall great value and I would pay a bit more compared to other brands.