Stonyfield Organic™ Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Ariel G.

BY STONYFIELD

Nature's been getting it right for a long time. That's why our products are made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs. see more...

Adi C.
Boca Raton
Tastes great and has a lot of protein in it which is exactly why I purchase it. It’s mostly healthy and is very creamy and definitely a good value. I sometimes use it as a substitute for when I’m craving ice cream and add some chocolate chips in and it works great.
Cassandra P.
Conway, AR
Absolutely love this product. I’m a huge fan of vanilla yogurt in general, but this one is amazing and at a great price. The taste is very good and it’s so smooth. I would highly recommend, especially as a healthier option!
Dana D.
Jackson
I like the Stonyfield Greek Yogurt to add to smoothies, it has a thinner texture than other Greek yogurts I’ve had but it’s not terribly different. Perfect sweetness. Usually purchased from Stop and Shop or Shop Rite.
Heather J.
I like to mix this with fresh fruit or granola for breakfast or a snack. The vanilla flavor is perfect to make a smoothie with or freeze and make yogurt popsicles! I would recommend this product and would repurchase.
Ecb N.
Phoenix
Thick and creamier than others. Has a solid consistency which I can appreciate. The flavor is on point (I usually get the plain) and can be used in leu of sour cream but also in smoothies or desserts.
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
Love the Stonyfield Vanilla Greek Yogurt. Great flavor, good texture, and always decent prices. It's mygo-to, I think, and I usually eat it with homemade granola and frozen fruit as a parfait. It also is a great addition to smoothies. Super good ingredients, good company values.
Natalie B.
This yogurt is fat free and has a nice vanilla flavor. I use it the meusli I make works for this purpose perfectly. It's organic too. It has a thinner consistency that will appeal to people that don't like Greek yogurt.
Jennifer H.
Flushing, NY
Super yummy yogurt. I purchase the vanilla flavor it’s a light taste that goes well with fruits/granola/honey or whatever you’d like to add to it. Compared to others it’s very smooth. I would recommend to others. Stonyfield Organic™ Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt 32 oz. Tub
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Stonyfield Organic™ Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt 32 oz. Tub I purchased this to make parfaits with. Not a big fan of Greek yogurt, but this one mixed with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and granola was absolutely delish!
Jessica J.
Kalamazoo
I use this for almost every meal. In salads as a dressing, smoothies, and even as a sauce in my dinners! It has such a great taste to it and not high in fats at all!