Stonyfield Organic™ Greek Chocolate Fudge Sauce on the Bottom Nonfat Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups

BY STONYFIELD

Our Organic Promise: We're proud to support hundreds of organic farms that produce milk and fruit without the use of persistent pesticides, synthetic growth hormones or antibiotics. We give $2 million yearly to help the earth. see more...

Alaina M.
Such a delicious yogurt. The fudge sauce on the bottom is really an added treat. It makes me feel like I'm almost eating a frozen yogurt with fudge. Ooooo I should probably freeze it and see how that tastes! Love it and would recommend to others. *purchased product myself*
Alve C.

It is delicious , and good for Health flavor seems chocolate ice cream. Never stop eating it, it is amazing and my son likes a lot too.My son raves with taste and love which I love because it improves their health
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I give it give stars for flavor points, but two stars for sugar points. I guess I can't expect something chocolatey and delicious would be low in sugar, but I don't eat this often because of the sugar content. Great flavor though, and I love their other yogurts as well.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
This yogurt flavor is way tastier than the fruit on the bottom flavors! I love the chocolate fudge and it makes it way more fun to eat yogurt. The value is good and although they are a little expensive, they are still not too pricey. I would recommend
Emily I.
brick,nj
I love Stoney field feel yogurts. They provided an outstanding product and high quality ingredients. Unfortunately I do not like the taste of the chocolate flavor. But it is still a healthy great snack.
i usually love StoneyField but this was just bad! i only bought it once and won't be coming back for more! nothing else compares it's just gross! but i guess it's a good value for how much u pay. overall i wouldn't recommend!
Clare C.
Super delicious. Very nutritious and I always feel good about buying it because it's organic. Usually a good price for what you're getting and I highly recommend this product. Other stony field products are great as well
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
My babies love this yogurt. I like that it's healthier and tastier than chocolate bars I also freeze them so they can have a cool snack on hot days.
Rachel L.
Whigham, GA
Extra good for chocolate Greek yogurt, still holds sweetness. And the fudge at the bottom is an amazing indulgence without too much guilt.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX
The texture is weird but the taste is just right!! We are a huge fan in this house! Especially all three of my kids! Recommend