Stonyfield Organic™ Greek Chocolate Fudge Sauce on the Bottom Nonfat Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups

BY STONYFIELD

Our Organic Promise: We're proud to support hundreds of organic farms that produce milk and fruit without the use of persistent pesticides, synthetic growth hormones or antibiotics. We give $2 million yearly to help the earth. see more...

Emily I.
brick,nj
I love Stoney field feel yogurts. They provided an outstanding product and high quality ingredients. Unfortunately I do not like the taste of the chocolate flavor. But it is still a healthy great snack.
i usually love StoneyField but this was just bad! i only bought it once and won't be coming back for more! nothing else compares it's just gross! but i guess it's a good value for how much u pay. overall i wouldn't recommend!
Alve C.

It is delicious , and good for Health flavor seems chocolate ice cream. Never stop eating it, it is amazing and my son likes a lot too.My son raves with taste and love which I love because it improves their health
Clare C.
Super delicious. Very nutritious and I always feel good about buying it because it's organic. Usually a good price for what you're getting and I highly recommend this product. Other stony field products are great as well
Rachel L.
Whigham, GA
Extra good for chocolate Greek yogurt, still holds sweetness. And the fudge at the bottom is an amazing indulgence without too much guilt.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX
The texture is weird but the taste is just right!! We are a huge fan in this house! Especially all three of my kids! Recommend
Suzanne F.
Saint Cloud
I bought this to serve my kids as dessert. They thought that the fudge didn't mix in evenly enough.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I had a coupon for this item, it was turkey amazing! I may even buy it without getting a coupon!
Lizz G.
Chelsea , AL
Foodie Expert
Love love love this yogurt!! Kinda pricey, but will buy it when it's on sale. Great tasting!!
Kaitlyn T.
Super delicious yogurt and fudge sauce on the bottom. It almost tastes as if it's a desert!