BY STONYFIELD

It's a complex world. But this yogurt is simple. We make it without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs. --Gary. see more...

Jacenne L.
Jacenne L.
I prefer yogurt with the fat intact. But this one is ok. I love blueberry yogurt, and Stonyfield never fails me. The blueberries are chunky and dreamy! I love how you mix it and you watch the color turn a nice purple. I find this tastes the most real to me. Other brands seem to be more artificial.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like Stonyfield Greek Yogurt. It's one of my favorites. It's not overly sweet, and they have a good range of flavors. The only problem isn't a problem with the yogurt itself but rather I can't consistently find it in stores, otherwise I would buy it more often.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love stonyfield organic Greek yogurt I love the texture so creamy and thick keeps your gut healthy and i love that it's organic it just tastes so much better and is better for you
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
Foodie Expert
I always give these a swirl before eating. just perfect amount of sugary goodness for a sweet tooth like me. satiates my cravings for desserts. i like the strawberry one also.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Tempe, AZ
Love this yogurt. It's one of my favorites!! It is so creamy and the fruit on the bottom doesn't taste like jelly like some of the other fruit yogurts are.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Baltimore, MD
Honestly I prefer the stonyfield plain whole milk yogurt, but if I can't find this then this a great and convenient way to go.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Port Deposit , MD
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and very good for you! They are perfect and easy to snack on or take with you on the go.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Love this yogurt. It's he only brand I'll let me daughter have. Live cultures, healthy, and tasty!!
Lidija R.
Lidija R.
Amherst
I love the the stoneybrook Greek yoghurts. They are very smooth and do not feel funny on my gums like some other brands. I like all the different flavors
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
I love these so much. Greek yogurt is my jam no matter what brand really but these are good and dependable. Anything from this brand is good!