BY STONYFIELD

We get a kick out of keeping toxic pesticides off our farms. see more...

Zeke S.
Great flavor that will always make me buy again! Blueberry in this yogurt wasn’t bland and actually was enjoyable. I never am disappointed with this yogurt or the price of it but I have four stars because once I had a very sour and foul tasting one. Don’t worry I still very much enjoy this product and recommend it highly!
Nicole T.
Forked River
I usually get these to start my week and they're so good. Just for on the go and I want something to eat I always grab one. They're so tasty I usually have a variety of yogurts but this is one of my favorites
Hunter W.
shreveport
stonyfield yogurt is my FAV! me and my son both love it. healthy, delicious, & a good price. what more could you want?
Ashley K.
Louisville
I didn't like this yogurt . I didn't like the chia in it and I also didn't like the after taste .
mackenzie C.
marietta, PA
I pack this yogurt every day in my lunch! Its delicious and the fact that its organic makes me love it even more!
Alice G.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great yogurt. It's organic, tastes really good and have chia that helps you to feel satisfied. I always have it during my breakfast or for an afternoon snack.
Gabriella T.
Northport, AL
I only eat blueberry yogurt. Put some gronola in this and you're all set. This is the best yogurt on the market and I can only get it at one place in my town.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I think this product is good in theory but could use some adjusting. It tasted good but I'm not a textural water and I could see some people not like the chai. My biggest issue was sugar content. If your going for healthy lower the sugar content or the product really can't be part of a routine breakfast.
Valerie R.
Van Nuys, CA
I'm lactose intolerant so this one def makes me go! Love the flavor and everything but doesn't do me too well.
Bonnie F.
Brandenburg, KY
This yogurt is wonderful. The flavor is fabulous. My toddler and disabled mom loves it. It's healthy with good bacteria. Great for the guy.