BY STONYFIELD

We get a kick out of keeping toxic pesticides off our farms. see more...

Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I think this product is good in theory but could use some adjusting. It tasted good but I'm not a textural water and I could see some people not like the chai. My biggest issue was sugar content. If your going for healthy lower the sugar content or the product really can't be part of a routine breakfast.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
I really enjoy this type of greek yogurt and love that it also has chia seeds inside of it along with blueberry flavoring. It's a favorite in my household and my family members enjoy it as well as I do. The size is perfect for on the go breakfast or snacks.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I like the addition of chia in yogurt. Adds extra protein and micronutrients. Stony field is commonly available so that's a plus. Amongst yogurts, it's a good option but not he best for macros. A bit of sugar but not terrible. Flavor is decent.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this brand of yogurt and I love this variety with the chia seeds in it ! I usually add my own to add a little more healthy Into it but I love that this comes with it. it's delicious and good for you
italiana s.
italiana s.
North haven, CT
I was worried to try this because i though the chia seeds would create a lumpy texture but it went down smoothly and seemed to do its job to keep me fuller.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Brandenburg, KY
This yogurt is wonderful. The flavor is fabulous. My toddler and disabled mom loves it. It's healthy with good bacteria. Great for the guy.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Corryton, TN
Chia is a great thing for your body. I personally love it. And I think the strawberry or the blood orange flavored are the best
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Van Nuys, CA
I'm lactose intolerant so this one def makes me go! Love the flavor and everything but doesn't do me too well.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Forked River
I usually get these to start my week and they're so good. Just for on the go and I want something to eat I always grab one. They're so tasty I usually have a variety of yogurts but this is one of my favorites
Zeke S.
Zeke S.
Great flavor that will always make me buy again! Blueberry in this yogurt wasn’t bland and actually was enjoyable. I never am disappointed with this yogurt or the price of it but I have four stars because once I had a very sour and foul tasting one. Don’t worry I still very much enjoy this product and recommend it highly!