Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Strawberry Banana Fruit & Cereal Puree On The Bottom Whole Milk Yogurt - 4 PK

BY YOTODDLER

Stonyfield® Organic YoToddler™ Strawberry Banana Fruit & Cereal Puree On The Bottom Whole Milk Yogurt - 4 PK
Since 1983.
Whole milk yogurt + fruit & cereal puree on the bottom.
Yogurt with DHA & zinc. Vit. D added.
Strawberry banana.
Get free green baby goodies at YoBabyYogurt.com.
With Omega-3 DHA.
USDA organic.
100% natural. Organic.
Made without the use of antibiotics, synthetic growth hormones and persistent pesticides.
4 - 4 oz (113g) cups 1 lb (453g). see more...

Marissa D.
Carol stream, IL
These are the only yogurts I will feed my little dude. We have been purchasing this brand since he was 6mo old. They have a great flavor that’s not overbearing and they aren’t packed with sugar. Everyone wins!
Jennifer A.
Mason, NH
My son loves this yogurt! He asks for it every time we grocery shop. I love that it's organic and it's a local company. Toddler approved!
Jazmin M.
Hillside, NJ
My little one loves this yogurt. It's delicious and the cereal at the bottom is a lovely surprise for her. She really enjoys this.
Judith Z.
This yogurt was the only yogurt that I gave my kids when they were babies... they've all ways been really picky eaters...
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
My daughter loves these. She always asks for them in the store. And they are always sold at a great price.
Lauren T.
Ossining, NY
My children love this yogurt! I love that it is organic and I know what is going in it