Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
Love that this is whole milk and my 1 year old absolutely loves it. We transitioned from the baby kind and this was the only flavor available. The baby kind had two flavors in every 6 so that's why it lost a star. Still thick and creamy, tastes delicious.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
These are relish! I wish they were more on sale more often so I could only purchase this brand of yogurt. It taste SO yummy. You almost feel like you're eating dessert, without the guilt trip! I love Stonyfield yogurts!
Dana F.
Fresno, CA
My son really loves these and I love them as well they are delicious and I like them because they are organic and none GMO and no artificial hormones which is great!
Brittany C.
Greenville, TX
In a sea of nonfat or lowfat yogurts, this brand is one of the very few whole milk yogurts I can easily find for my toddler and the flavors are so delicious I want to eat them myself!
Melanie B.
First time trying these out... But my little picky eater loved these...she points at them and says ete "este" this one...  I definitely will try these again
Crista S.
Good my kid loves it .
Its very jusslt friendly
Easy open package as well.
Not a chalky yogurt very smooth
Mun R.
Hampshire, IL
I like to taste new things and come out of my comfort zone, but I did not really like the texture of this product. .. it may be due to the soy content, not sure
Christine L.
Tinley Park
These are great for my daughter. She loves yogurt and always asked for more. I like that it is organic and uses whole milk to help her get the needed calories.
Courtney M.
Haverhill , MA
I used to feed this to my kids when they were younger but they taste so good that I still buy them even though they’re teenagers. The price is reasonable too.
Lauren R.
Glen Oaks, NY
I purchase the Stonyfield yogurts for my toddler. He loves them and I love that they are organic. They are a little more expensive than other yogurt brands.