Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

April B.
Lemoore, CA
My kids LOVED this when they were younger. The texture is great and the flavor is fabulous. I almost wish that the "kid version" was the same size as "grown up" version. More fantastic yogurt!!!!
Minna L.
My son loves this yogurt! It's very yummy and he never gets an upset stomach from this like most yogurt. It's a plus that it is all organic! Highly recommend for moms and their kids!
Rebecca L.
San Marcos, CA
I remember when my mom used to buy this for my sister's and I when we were kids and I can't wait to buy for my future child. We're expecting in January 2018 and I know my kids will love this yogurt as much as we did! =)
Veronica V.
My son loves these!! He loves that's they come in a bunch of different flavors! I've bought this MULTIPLE TIMES. Bought at Target. Buy and you will not regret!!!! Totally with it, will not be disappointed !!!
Tiffany M.
Summerville, SC
I buy this for my son every week and it's one of his favorites. It's the perfect portion for him. He loves the flavors! It's a bit expensive but totally worth it knowing my child is eating quality yogurt!
Arielle F.
Royal oak, MI
My daughter seems to love this yogurt. It's made with whole milk, and the flavor is great. She prefers the squeeze bottles now. I will continue to purchase this for her snacks.
Erick V.
North Bethesda
My 10month old son loves this brand! He ESP loves the avacado flavor one. His mother and I highly recommend for kids. Also make sure u shake it up before giving to your child.
Brooke L.
Mercersburg, PA
My children absolutely love this yogurt, they are always asking for it at breakfast time and for snacks! I love that it is organic and i can trust that the ingredients are good for my kids. It taste delicious i even enjoy sneaking a bite every once in awhile!
Keegan M.
Mobile, AL
Stonyfield is by far our favorite yogurt. It tastes delicious and has the most healthy/natural ingredients. We keep some kind of stonyfield yogurt in our house always.
Michele G.
Montclair , NJ
My toddler LOVES this kind of yogurt! She can’t get enough. We make sure we always have some in the fridge to serve as part of a meal or rather for a healthy snack.