Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Both of my boys find this yogurt delicious! It's not expensive and one a day is great! I constantly buy them. Organic is one of the ways to go. Find them at Safeway, Giant, Walmart and Wegmans. Comes in variety of flavors.
d r.
Great product for yogurt lovers... made with organic ingredients which makes ingredient conscious parents happy! The price is a little more expensive... but then again, it’s worth it. Look for them when they are on sale!
Anna D.
My son loves this yogurt so much that he wants to eat about 2 to 3 a day. It's sweet but not overly sweet and we definitely buy it often. It's very affordable and highly recommend. He loves it so we love it and buy it.
Christina P.
Lincoln Park, MI
My daughter loves this yogurt. I constantly keep it in my home. I love that it is organic. Knowing my daughter is eating healthy and organic is a good feeling Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers Organic Yogurt 8 ct
Danielle L.
Hagerstown
This was my sons first yogurt. It’s not a super sweet taste and it’s thinner so perfect for babies just learning to eat. It’s the perfect size for babies too. He really loved it. Will always purchase! Thank you!
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
This flavor is pretty good even though it’s not my favorite (I prefer raspberry pear.) My toddler used to eat this before he turned two and we’d buy it about once a week when they didn’t have the other flavor.
Rebecca B.
Buckley , WA
I love the stonyfield brand. It’s hard to find whole milk yogurt and that’s all I buy. It’s creamy and had great flavor. And I feel good giving my kids organic yogurt. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Katie M.
The only yogurt I buy for my kids! I love that it's all natural and most of all organic! There are so many crazy things in kids yogurts now I am always fearful. I have no doubt stony field yogurt is the best choice for my kids!
Ashley D.
These yogurt cups are the perfect size for any meal. Lunch boxes, bookbags, and purses too! They have the smoothest texture aND the creamiest flavor. I love that they are organic and so good for my 4 year old daughter. She loves snacking on her yogurt cups.
April B.
Lemoore, CA
My kids LOVED this when they were younger. The texture is great and the flavor is fabulous. I almost wish that the "kid version" was the same size as "grown up" version. More fantastic yogurt!!!!