Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Rayven S.
Kent, OH
I loved this yogurt when my son was growing up. I wanted to give him a healthy snack option that actually tasted good. These yogurts are so delicious and much healthier than other options that are advertised for children. Less sugar without cutting the taste. They're a little more expensive than other kid's yogurts but it's worth it.
Elizabeth B.
Painesville
My son absolutely loves this yogurt. It comes in a lot of different flavors and I have not found one yet that he dislikes. It can be a bit pricy, which is why I chose 4 stars instead of 5. I love that you can get whole milk varieties, because that is so important for kids' development; most yogurt brands don't have whole milk choices.
Heather P.
Stonyfield was the very first yogurt company I would purchase yogurt from for my son. We started with the yobaby yogurt and then progressed to yotoddler sometimes yokids. I would absolutely recommend this yogurt brand for anyone with a new baby or child that is looking for a healthy and yummy option for their kid. Great company!
JeNora A.
My 1 year old loves this yogurt I would give him some yogurt from my spoon then boom I found this brand. Nice flavor great texture great after taste great all the way around. I find joy in knowing my son is eating from a responsible brand who takes pride in providing high quality yogurt.
Erin L.
Panama City
This is the only brand of yogurt my picky toddler will eat! His favorite flavor is the strawberry banana. It’s a great price for the 6 pack. I love that it’s made with whole milk, my boy could use some extra calories. We normally get it at Walmart and see it elsewhere, too.
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
This was so great for my son. He had eating and chewing difficulties when he was younger so we looked for smooth, nutritious foods for him. He really liked these. It also helped him maintain his weight because baby food wasn’t enough calories. This is made with whole milk.
Terre M.
Beaumont, CA
My little one is new to yogurt but she seems to enjoy it so far! I tasted it myself and was pretty impressed especially since it’s pretty low in sugar. It’s a little more expensive than regular yogurt but it’s lasts longer due to the baby eating only a little at a time
Shawanda W.
Loganville, GA
This is actually the Stonyfield Organic yogurt, not for Toddlers. Idk why it popped up like that after scanning the barcode, but anyway, it's USDS ORGANIC whole milk yogurt w/ Vitamin D added. All Natural & all good!
Aimey G.
My daughter loves these. I like that there are not a lot of artificial ingredients in them and they have a lot of different flavors. I wish they were a little bit bigger because my daughter wants to eat about 1 and a half of them but these are a staple at our house.
Jhulian L.
miami lakes
Sin dudas mis favoritos y los de mi bebe también , me encantan porque son tan cremosos , rico el sabor y no contienen Tanya azúcar pero sobre todo siempre me dijo que sea orgánico y me encanta el strawberry smoothie es el que siempre compro para mi love it