Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Alicia J.
Liverpool, NY
My toddlers live on these yogurts. It’s my go to breakfast choice for them in addition to whatever carb they choose. I have been giving them these yogurts since they could eat and I absolutely love the brand.
Royanna L.
My son loved this yogurt and I love that it is organic, I want to feed my son the best foods as he is growing and it makes it so much easier when he loves to eat it
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
This yogurt is one that i buy for my granddaughter. She just loves it and picks it out when she is with me as well. It has a great taste a wonderful snake for kid.
Kelli D.
My toddler can not get enough of this yogurt and I love giving them to him because I know he’s getting lots of protein with less sugar than other leading brands.
Tara W.
I’ve been buying this yogurt for my son since he’s 6 months old. I was a first time user, he approves of all the flavors I don’t use any other brand to compare it to. It’s priced well and perfectly portioned
Rayven S.
Kent, OH
I loved this yogurt when my son was growing up. I wanted to give him a healthy snack option that actually tasted good. These yogurts are so delicious and much healthier than other options that are advertised for children. Less sugar without cutting the taste. They're a little more expensive than other kid's yogurts but it's worth it.
Elizabeth B.
Painesville
My son absolutely loves this yogurt. It comes in a lot of different flavors and I have not found one yet that he dislikes. It can be a bit pricy, which is why I chose 4 stars instead of 5. I love that you can get whole milk varieties, because that is so important for kids' development; most yogurt brands don't have whole milk choices.
Heather P.
Stonyfield was the very first yogurt company I would purchase yogurt from for my son. We started with the yobaby yogurt and then progressed to yotoddler sometimes yokids. I would absolutely recommend this yogurt brand for anyone with a new baby or child that is looking for a healthy and yummy option for their kid. Great company!
JeNora A.
My 1 year old loves this yogurt I would give him some yogurt from my spoon then boom I found this brand. Nice flavor great texture great after taste great all the way around. I find joy in knowing my son is eating from a responsible brand who takes pride in providing high quality yogurt.
Erin L.
Panama City
This is the only brand of yogurt my picky toddler will eat! His favorite flavor is the strawberry banana. It’s a great price for the 6 pack. I love that it’s made with whole milk, my boy could use some extra calories. We normally get it at Walmart and see it elsewhere, too.