Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
My daughter loves this product! She eats it almost daily. The flavors are as described. It’s a great price for knowing that all of the ingredients are good for my daughter and she’s getting the best! We buy is every time we go shopping at Meijer and Kroger!
Maria M.
Hartford, WI
My favorite yogurt for my babygirl, she loves how creamy it is and the flavors. Perfect for quick breakfast or even snack. It tastes like real fruit which is a big plus. I recommend every chance I get and I’ll definitely keep buying every week.
celia r.
My daughter loves them! She could eat em all in one setting lol! As a parent I love that it's an organic brand & even though there isn't a wide selection of flavors the ones provided taste great! I've purchased them for my daughter for the past 2 years now & will do the same for my next child (:
Ay,mimadre C.
Apopka, FL
We love this yogurt.. I’m always looking for whole milk yogurts and this is one of my favorites... The flavors are perfect because it’s not too sweet and that’s one thing that I check firts (sugar grams). I always find this yogurt on Target..
Rebecca Y.
Pasadena
My son loves these yogurts. And I feel comfortable giving it to him because there is less sugar in the yogurt and also it’s organic! So it puts my mind at ease knowing that he’s getting the nutrients he needs without any harmful ingredients.
Sarah F.
My kids love these and I love that they’re getting good nutrition with lower sugar content and healthy fats from whole milk. They’re a little pricier than other options but well worth the cost. I would recommend them to any parent.
Natalia M.
Ellsworth Air Force Base
I bought these for my 1 year old son since he LOVES yogurt. It’s the perfect portion and he gobbles it right up. The only reason I wouldn’t give it 5 stars is because it’s a bit more expensive for a 6 pack of whole milk yogurt.
Beth
Palmyra, PA
My toddler son loves this yogurt. He won’t eat anything else when it comes to yogurt. I love that is organic and healthy for my kid and they have a lot of flavors to choose from.
Deziree L.
Norfolk, VA
The texture of this yogurt just goes to show the difference in purity compared to others! The flavor is great and the price is decent for the awesome product. My daughter loves these and can eat them everyday!
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, Ga
My kids love this yogurt and I’m happy they do. It’s organic. It’s whole milk. And it isn’t laden with sugar. It comes in perfect snack sizes so it finishes in one sitting. I wish I could find it in bulk!