Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Megan S.
Jacksonville
Stonyfield is a brand I trust when it comes to delivering amazing flavor and quality at a resonable price. I always have it on my shopping list, and its always avaliable in most stores I shop. Compared to other yogurt brands, its at the top of my list. Not as sweet as other yogurts. Definitely a must try!
Dorissa D.
Bronx, NY
I bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loved it! I’ve bought this brand ever since bc it’s just what works and I don’t want to mess that up! Esp with picky baby
Demi P.
Duluth, MN
My child loves these yogurts. They are perfect size for him and a quick healthy snack. They’re affordable compared to other organic products and they taste great too.
Maritza R.
Hamilton City, CA
This was the first yogurt i ever gave to my little one when she first started eating soild like foods. I would give her one every day and she would finish it all and would want more and more. But my safeway only carries a few of your products and i wish there was more since its organic. And every mommy only wants the best for their babies.
Ilana B.
Los Angeles
I gave my toddler this product when he was ready to have whole milk and he really like it! I bought it all the time! The only thing I would recommend to better this product is to put a better seal on it or a cap to keep it staying fresh in the fridge because my toddler never finished the yogurt so I had to save it for another day.
Carolyn C.
My daughter loved these! Sometimes she begs to have one, or more. On the off chance she doesn't finish it, mommy swoops in and will eat the rest no problem. They are reasonably priced and the sugar content is alright given some other kids brands of yogurts.
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
My daughter loves this product! She eats it almost daily. The flavors are as described. It’s a great price for knowing that all of the ingredients are good for my daughter and she’s getting the best! We buy is every time we go shopping at Meijer and Kroger!
Maria M.
Hartford
My favorite yogurt for my babygirl, she loves how creamy it is and the flavors. Perfect for quick breakfast or even snack. It tastes like real fruit which is a big plus. I recommend every chance I get and I’ll definitely keep buying every week.
celia r.
My daughter loves them! She could eat em all in one setting lol! As a parent I love that it's an organic brand & even though there isn't a wide selection of flavors the ones provided taste great! I've purchased them for my daughter for the past 2 years now & will do the same for my next child (:
Ay,mimadre C.
Apopka, FL
We love this yogurt.. I’m always looking for whole milk yogurts and this is one of my favorites... The flavors are perfect because it’s not too sweet and that’s one thing that I check firts (sugar grams). I always find this yogurt on Target..