Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Jennifer B.
Best toddler yogurt there is. Went from YoBaby to YoKids. Felt comfortable and reliable brand and worth the price.
Ashley C.
Loveland
Both of my kids love this yogurt! This is on our list every time we get we had to target! Absolutely incredible.
Lane C.
My little girl loves this yogurt. And I like knowing that it's not full of sugar. Perfect size for toddlers too.
Jorge P.
My daughter seems to enjoy them... Very creamy and great flavor... good quality and fairs pricing...Good product
Lala E.
My 3 y/o LOVES this yogurt. I love that she asks for it as a snack instead of sweet treats that aren't healthy.
Elizama M.
Fort Drum, NY
My kids love them and they taste good. I like that it healthy for my babes. I have gotten at Walmart end target
Ashley C.
I'm a teacher and a lot of parents buy this for their kids. Smells pretty good and the babies seem to love it!
Katie B.
piedmont
My toddler loves this. On days i can’t get him to drink his milk, he gladly eats one of these with his lunch
Joy N.
Winnetka, CA
Organic and yummy for my 6 month old! I gave my now 3 year old stonyfield as his first whole milk yogurt too.
Alexandra L.
Washington, PA
My 10 month old ADORES this yogurt. He has loved every flavor and it's definitely one of his favorite foods.