Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Rachel J.
Jonesborough, TN
My three-year-old daughter loves this yogurt. I love to give it to her when she has a rash it seems to clear it up overnight.
Crystal M.
Crown Point, IN
These were one of my daughter's very favorite things to eat. They are delicious! They are the perfect size for toddlers.
Brittany A.
My kids love yogurt! It is such an easy breakfast choice. They have enjoyed the taste and I feel good giving it to them.
Ashley W.
Latrobe
Price isn’t much different than the other brands of yogurt that aren’t as good for my kids. They love all the flavors.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
Love this yogurt. It's organic and healthy. I give it to both of my kids and I eat it as well. This is my go to brand.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
My baby loves this yogurt! He can be very picky at times but will always eat this! It tastes good and it's good for him
Ivy R.
My kids love this yogurt! I love that it's all natural and a good healthy snack for them to eat. It also tastes good!
Emily C.
My son LOVES this yogurt! We buy it weekly for him to eat as a snack. I love that it's whole milk and good for him.
Mitchell D.
North Branch, MN
Fantastic product. Great flavor the kids love. And it is nice to know they are healthy. Bought at wonderful target.
Jennifer B.
Best toddler yogurt there is. Went from YoBaby to YoKids. Felt comfortable and reliable brand and worth the price.