Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Daisy P.
Eielson Afb, AK
This is my sons favorite! He loves all the flavors amd enjoys eating his yogurt all by himself! Can not say enough great things about this product!
Caroline A.
Wilmington, NC
Great yogurt for my toddlers! They love the flavor and it’s somewhat healthy compared to other things. Would love to have less sugar in them though
Jessi T.
My son loves this yogurt! Great product! Good quality yogurt and flavors. Price is good also. I buy this every week and he likes all the flavors.
Brooke W.
Johnson City
All of my children ate these as toddlers. They were recommended by our doctor when transitioning from breast milk to feeding for good nutrition.
Abby O.
Bossier City
Low in sugar and organic which makes it the perfect choice for my son. Purchased at Kroger. They always have coupons or sales for this product.
Amanda J.
I buy this for my little one. I eat stonyfield yogurt myself and feel good about giving my daughter the brand as well. The flavor tastes good.
Kortney S.
Fuquay-Varina
Most yogurt doesn’t have any fat in it and for my toddler I want it to have fat. She doesn’t drink milk so it’s key. The flavor is wonderful.
karazav1 Z.
My kids (ages 5 and 2) absolutely love these! We buy them from Walmart and they're super affordable, the perfect size, and have great flavor
Meagan A.
island park
I just can’t say enough good things about these yogurts! This is the best quality and the most nutritious yogurt I could give my children!
Angelica C.
Modesto, CA
My toddler loves this yogurt and she loves this brand, organic and a whole lot of flavor!! Use a lot of other products besides this as well