Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Lauren R.
Glen Oaks, NY
I purchase the Stonyfield yogurts for my toddler. He loves them and I love that they are organic. They are a little more expensive than other yogurt brands.
Katie P.
Auburn
We buy these yogurts every week for my little one and she loves them! It's a good thick yogurt, not thin and runny like others and a good size for a toddler.
Tiana R.
My toddler loves this brand of yogurt. I love that its organic and i know my child wont be consuming something that has been injected of some sorts by man.
Alissa B.
My kids LOVE this yogurt. I love that it is organic and free of chemicals.
The serving size is perfect for toddlers and children so there is minimal waste.
Yulayki G.
My son loves these. He can eat like 3 in one siting. The taste is very good. The price is not bad and they are made with healthy and natural ingredients.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
I like these yogurts for my little guy. Organic and whole milk are a good way to introduce yogurt to a little tummy. Of course he gobbles them right up!
Luna W.
Richmond, KY
My toddler man loves his yogurt and wants to eat some every single day. It's his go to snack. It's also good for him so I'm glad he enjoys it so much.
Emerald C.
Macomb, MI
My nephew loved these! They do have a tart taste to them but he didn’t mind! He’s also only 2.. I love the whole milk option, it’s great for toddlers!
Samantha Danielle R.
Knoxville
My little girl absolutely loves yogurt but her go to is this product. I love that it’s organic and kid friendly. It doesn’t hurt her tummy like most do
Cara K.
New Springfield, OH
My son LOVES these and I do too. I love that they are good for my son and taste great too. I like to freez it and give it to him when he is teething.