Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Sherry J.Stonyfield Organic YoToddler Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Banana - 6 CT uploaded by Shawanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yotoddler® Strawberry Banana Organic Whole Milk Yogurt.
With live active cultures & omega-3 DHA.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
With fruit & cereal.
Yogurt and 12mg DHA.
Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.
6 - 4 oz (113g) cups / 1.5lb (680g). see more...

Tyler S.
West Haven, CT
Kids love it every time and I love it because it’s organic, non gmo project verified, and the prices really aren’t too bad. We buy this yogurt for the kids all the time and they always gobble it up. I would absolutely recommend this to other parents. It’s honestly the only healthy yogurt out there that doesn’t contain harmful ingredients. The brand is honest and values your families health where as most other yogurt companies operate under the guise of being healthy while slipping harmful ingredients into their product, or just not beneficial to your health at all even though that’s what they make you believe. I always feel good feeding stoneyfield to my family and myself
I like the quality of the ingredients, convenient size, taste, texture, and how it can be turned into a treat by freezing it and enjoying as a yogurt popsicle. A healthy and affordable yogurt for the whole family. I keep several in my refrigerator and freezer ready to enjoy as a snack anytime
Nicole C.
Kennesaw
My boys love this yogurt! I love that it is organic and relatively inexpensive for organic yogurt. I pack it in their lunches for school. We buy this yogurt pretty often. They also love some of the other flavors by the same brand. Overall good yogurt for kids!
Melissa V.
This is my daughters favorite flavor 😍🍓🍌 So you already know if you are happy with how clean the ingredients are and it is your kids favorite flavor, it’s a continuous purchase 😊 I love how many variety of flavors given by this brand, just sucks there not sold in more grocery stores 😕
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
My Todd loves this yogurt and I love feeding it to him because I know it's a healthy snack. It's a little less expensive than other whole milk toddler yogurts, but I can't find it in most stores which is a little inconvenient.
Rebecca F.
Astoria, NY
LOVE THIS YOGURT! love the small portions especially. It is creamy and delicious. Not terribly sweet or as high in sugar as most yogurt. My supermarket always has a buy one get one 50% off so I always grab two!
Leslie M.
Bronx, NY
This is a great yogurt. It’s organic and healthy. It’s a good source of probiotics. My son absolutely loves this yogurt. It is also very filling. Very good portion. My son will have a yogurt as a snack.
Shahydah L.
Bronx, NY
It’s very good this is also my daughters and I favorite yogurt. I get it all the time it stays in the fridge. It’s organic and not too sweet which is a plus. I recommend this yogurt over all others.
Nekia S.
My baby loves yogurt. I tried this because it only has 3 ingredients and i want to make sure I’m giving him the best. It has no added sugar so the flavor is minimal but still yummy.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
This is yogurt I can feel good about giving to my toddler. He loves it so much, every time he sees me bringing one out he gets so excited.

It has a smooth and light flavor that is great for toddler pallets.