Stonyfield Organic YoKids Squeezers Portable Tubes Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt - 8 CT

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Organic YoKids® Squeezers® Portable Tubes Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt.
USDA organic.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No artificial ingredients
Good source of calcium & vit. D.
6 live active cultures.
Since 1983.

Squeezers????????????.
Organic lowfat yogurt.
2% milkfat vit. D added.
Portable tubes.
8 strawberry.
Certified GF gluten free.
Just real, yummy yogurt!
8 - 2 oz (56g) servings/1 lb (453g). see more...

Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
I buy these for my kids. The ingredients are a lot more natural than the leading kids' yogurt brands. My kids are happy to have a treat and I am satisfied knowing what's going into their diet. Sometimes we freeze them on a hot day.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
The kids absolutely love these, especially frozen in the summertime! They freeze really well and then can go into school lunchbags, when it's time to eat, they're defrosted but still cold and they help keep the other food cold, too, no need for an ice pack!
Jess M.
Great for on the go or in their lunch! Stoneyfield is a great product! I always buy from them when available that way I know my daughter is getting quality ingredients with no fillers!!!
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
My kiddos love the frozen squeezers! We get them everything we go to the grocery store with the intention that they are either a great frozen treat or part of lunch. We've tried several of their flavors and they are all really yummy!
Gabriela D.
My kids really loved. They usually prefer to eat them frozen. They are a good addition for their lunch at school. The ingredients are fine for me. The only thing is that I would like it to have less sugar, that is the reason why I didn't give the product 5 stars.
Sara F.
We buy these every other week. My kids love them. They are easy to pack for snacks and lunches. They freeze well. Easy for younger toddlers to use which is a plus. I do wish there was more protein in them though and more flavors. But my kids love them!!!
Jordan W.
Great as a frozen treat for the kids, and much healthier than most other options. Also makes a great school snack or quick to-go option. Our kids love these things.
Paul G.
The kids love them and they are convenient for parents. The price is a little higher than others but I feel more comfortable with my kids eating this rather than some other products.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
My daughter loves yogurt. I used to buy her gogurt brand yogurts because she likes the packaging, they're great for on the go. Then I found these and haven't looked back. They're packaged the same as gogurt but they're the clear winner as a healthy option. They're pricier but they're the better option.
Margaret C.
Canonsburg, PA
Anytime my boys want a snack the first thing they grab is a yogurt. They love the fact it's in a tube. I love the fact it's not messy and they can eat it without help from me. Plus the flavors are always good. It's a win-win in my book.