Stonyfield Organic YoKids Squeeze! Organic Strawberry Yogurt StrAWESOME uploaded by catherine g.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic Yokids® Squeeze™! Organic Strawberry StrAWESOME Lowfat Yogurt.

Happy Squeeze™.

2% milkfat.

Vitamin D added.

No high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.

Live active cultures.

Keep cold.

USDA organic. see more...

Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
This is my little.m boys' favorite. I can only find them at Whole Foods in my area and they never have the same flavor twice -- I prefer to get him the mango spinach or the one with beets, just to get a little extra "veggie" essence, if you will. But he loves them all. They have a bit more sugar than I'd like, but truth is, he probably wouldn't eat it if it didn't. This is a staple at my house
Brittany C.
Tasty, easy for on the go, and my kids love them! I have a 1 and a 5 year old and both of my kiddos will happily eat these for a snack or breakfast or really any time! I love this brand, we drink their milk at home and its just as tasty! I feel confident when feeding my children this brand!
Beverly G.
Gas city, IN
My oldest doesn't like it but my youngest loves it. I've not tried it which I probably should by my 1 year definitely loves holding it and getting her daily yogurt in! It's healthy or at least better for you than other yogurts. Now if only I can convince  my oldest! Definitely  will keep buying
Michelle B.
My two year old loves these! The squeezers are so easy on the go! He is so picky...if I can’t get him to eat anything, I can always at least get him to eat some yogurt. We like these because they contain less sugar than a lot of other brands.
Kelly M.
I can't buy these in the store while my 2 year old is with me unless I plan on letting him eat one right on the spot! He is such a picky eater but if I want him to have a healthy snack this is always a go to! He loves them!
Teresa M.
My daughter likes Stonyfield yogurt and I like the convenience of pouches. However, I find the prices on Stonyfield to be significantly more than competing brands and I do not find and difference between nutrition facts.
Ashlea Z.
Dover, OH
I love keeping these on hands for my kids. I'll grab these for a quick snack in the car, or take outside with us. My kids love them too! They get so excited when they see them in the fridge! Strawberry is their favorite.
April D.
Trenton
My daughter loves these, and I love how good they are for her. I think they are pretty tasty too. I like the convenient pouch they come in--perfect for feeding her on the go.
Royshunda W.
I just started giving this to my son. He really loves yogurl. I thought he have a milk intolerance but I guess not. This doesn't bother his tummy and and he doesn't spit up afterwards. I tasted it and i like it beccause it doesn't have gthe strong after taste as most yogurts give me
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
Better alternative to go go squeeze and you can be sure it's organic and great for kids' tummies. Great taste and easy for ok the go kids. The value in most stores is a little higher than regular yogurt but worth the price.