Stonyfield Organic YoKids Organic Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry Banana uploaded by Courtney B.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yokids® Organic Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.
With live active cultures - keep cold.
No high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
2% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
3.7 oz (105g). see more...

Vanessa M.
My daughter likes these and I love that I can re seal them by putting the top back on because she doesn't always finish it. Great to throw in the cooler for beach, zoo, park. Very convenient and a good healthy snack option.
Katie A.
Chicago
Thank god for this product. My son loves this yogurt and loves the range of flavors. It's a sure way to get protein and calcium in a busy toddler and great for trips.
Sarah A.
District of Columbia
I love getting these for my niece and nephews, especially when we're on the go! They don't make huge messes and who doesn't love food packaged like this? It's a delicious cake healthy snack.
Ashley B.
Negaunee, MI
Great for kids! We love that it's Organic and Lowfat. I was worried about the flavor when we first bought it (we have picky eaters!) but they couldn't tell the difference between this and the normal Yoplait yogurt. Love this stuff!
Cne' R.
Castle Rock, CO
I buy these all the time for my kids, especially when I'm on the go! They taste great, they have a thinner drinkable quality to them that makes them perfect for all ages! They have a really smooth natural flavor.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
This is my 15 month old's favorite yogurt. She likes the squeeze packs because she likes to be able to feed herself. And I feel good about using this brand because it's ingredients are pure.
Charissa A.
Fishers, IN
My daughter doesn't yet use a spoon at 13m but loves pouches. She can be pretty picky but absolutely loves these! They taste great and have a variety of flavors. Her favorite is the mango flavor but loves them all! Great for on the go or regular breakfast.
Rachel M.
My son loves these as a snack. They are great to bring with us on the go! They are easy to use and have different flavors. You cab buy them almost at any grocery store. They are sold in singles or sometimes you can find them in bulk packages.
Nadja M.
Rex, GA
My kids love these and anything to get them to eat healthy is alright with me. Kroger always has these plus other healthy options for kids. These are always in my basket when buying snacks for the kids!
Lindsey C.
These pouches are so convenient for my 2 yr old. we grab one out of the fridge before we leave for school in the morning. strawberry banana is her favorite!