Stonyfield Organic Yokids Organic Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry & Banana Strawberry - 6 CT

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Strawberry & Banana Strawberry Organic YoKids® Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
1% milkfat.
Vit. D added.
25% less sugar than the leading kids yogurt.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No artificial ingredients.
Good source of calcium & Vit. D.
6 live active cultures.
Just real, yummy yogurt!
USDA organic.
3 strawberry.
3 banana strawberry.
Certified GF™.
Gluten-free.
6-4 oz (113g) servings. see more...

Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
My little babe loves stonyfield yogurt! I feel especially confident in this brand of yogurt and know that it is made with whole and organic ingredients so my baby is getting adequate nutrition from it.
Catherine G.
Speedway, IN
My kids love yogurt, and they really like this one. I don't feel guilty buying it for them because it's organic, as opposed to other brands that are full of sugar and not really healthy for my kids.
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
The only yogurt my kids will eat. I like that I can trust stonyfield to provide healthy nourishing foods for my family and it is always flavorful and enjoyable.
Elizabeth E.
Foodie Expert
My daughter has been having this brand ever since she was about 2 and she is now 12! She absolutely LOVES pairing this up with a Nature Valley Granola bar!
Nicole T.
Stillwater, OK
This is one of the few yogurts my son likes to eat. I love that multiple stores carry it so if we are traveling it is readily available.
Norma G.
Los Angeles, CA
Our daughter loves this yogurt . we feed it to her instead of ice cream love that its low fat, HEALTHY AND ORGANIC .
Nancy C.
Phoenix, AZ
My 2 year old daughter loves yogurt. I only get the best.!it has to be organic. I hope more flavors are coming out
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Foodie Expert
My kids love this yogurt. Feel good feeding my kids organic yogurt. Can be found at most grocery stores.
Sara T.
Foodie Expert
We love this yogurt for our daughter. It tastes great and has the probiotics her body needs.
Amanda P.
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand I will buy for my kids. They love the taste and I love the quality. I buy mostly organic and it is not always cheap, but I know I am paying for quality and no chemicals. Compared to other organic brands, this one isnt as runny my kids say!