Stonyfield Organic Yokids Organic Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry & Banana Strawberry - 6 CT

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Strawberry & Banana Strawberry Organic YoKids® Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
1% milkfat.
Vit. D added.
25% less sugar than the leading kids yogurt.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No artificial ingredients.
Good source of calcium & Vit. D.
6 live active cultures.
Just real, yummy yogurt!
USDA organic.
3 strawberry.
3 banana strawberry.
Certified GF™.
Gluten-free.
6-4 oz (113g) servings. see more...

Lauren R.
sewaren
My son loves this yogurt. He eats one every day and he can be picky. We eat it for breakfast or at the babysitters. It lasts longer than most other brands. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Allison V.
Conroe, TX
My two year old son eats this yogurt every morning. He started out at 6 months old eating the Yobaby peach and mango yogurt. He had no tummy issues with it and I'm glad he gets a good serving of calcium and probiotics every day! When he turned two, we switched to the Yokids Strawberry & Strawberry Banana yogurt. We're weekly Yokids Yogurt purchasers!!
#nerdygirl ..
We use this brand for my sister all the time. I personally don't like it though. I don't like the taste. It always seems chemically to me, but the rest of my family loves it.
Makenzy D.
Purchased at target because it was on sale. Originally I was just buying because of the sale but my daughter ended up really liking the yogurt so I had to go back and buy a lot more. The taste is pretty good especially since I usually am not one to eat yogurt.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
My daughter loves this yogurt! She usually chooses any strawberry flavor. In the summer, we sometimes freeze this with a popsicle stick and she enjoys it like a popsicle. The taste is pretty good, not sour at all.
Mai F.
Love these stoneyfields yogurts for my kids. I don't give them a ton of dairy, and my kids drink alternative milk but they love their yogurts, plus it's organic. I would definitely keep buying these
Lana V.
My toddlers love this. And I'm so happy they love yogurt. They always ask for seconds on this. I usually try to find a coupon for this before buying it because if it's not on sale it's a little costly.
Amanda P.
This is the only brand I will buy for my kids. They love the taste and I love the quality. I buy mostly organic and it is not always cheap, but I know I am paying for quality and no chemicals. Compared to other organic brands, this one isnt as runny my kids say!
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
My little babe loves stonyfield yogurt! I feel especially confident in this brand of yogurt and know that it is made with whole and organic ingredients so my baby is getting adequate nutrition from it.
Catherine G.
Speedway, IN
My kids love yogurt, and they really like this one. I don't feel guilty buying it for them because it's organic, as opposed to other brands that are full of sugar and not really healthy for my kids.