Stonyfield Organic YoKids Organic Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry Banana uploaded by Courtney B.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Yokids® Organic Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt.
With live active cultures - keep cold.
No high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here*.
2% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
3.7 oz (105g). see more...

Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
My kids love the Stonyfield Organic YoKids. I have to buy them every week and they are perfect for on the go when you need to grab a quick snack. Healty great tasting and easy to use, what else could you ask for when your child is hungry. @Stonyfield @yogurt
Ashley A.
Tavares, FL
My children absolutely love these and there's not crazy about any yogurt. I had almost given up on finding something healthy for them to snack on. I love that it's organic, there getting fruits and vitamins and enjoying it!!! I absolutely recommend these 😊
Kierston S.
My son loves these! He loves all the different designs on them! We always buy these from Kroger! Sometimes they are even on sale and we stock up! Love how the organic doesn't expire as fast! Wish they had more flavors in the squeeze packs.
Shantay H.
Charlotte, NC
I bought a bunch of these for my toddler who absolutely loves them. They are convenient and healthy. Just wish the spout was a little better in case use don't have a spoon to attach or it came wit an attachable spoon.
Lindsey L.
Anderson, SC
My daughter loves these yogurts. I love the taste and ingredients and knowing my daughter is eating something healthy. They are expensive though. I would still purchase again regardless of price. And would recommend to others.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
My four year old loves these! They're so convenient for me because she can open them herself without me having to lean back in the car to help her. They're incredible for on the go! I always try to keep them in our house or purchase them to take for down the store. Sometimes we freeze them for frozen yogurt!
Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
My two year old daughter loves this yogurt. She will take this over candy any day. I like that it's all natural and low sugar. The pouches make it easy to pack for her lunch at daycare. She loves the mango flavor one
Jennalyn D.
I get these for my toddler and he absolutely loves them! They actually really do taste good unlike some other organic brands we've tried. They last a long time in the fridge and are great for on the go!
Lindsey S.
Tampa
This product is a very good decision for any on-the-go families. My siblings love these! Perfect for lunches, picnics, snack time! Such a natural flavor, yet so VERY delicious! Will continue to buy.
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
If I had kids I am sure I would be giving these to them and they would love them but I don't. I buy them for myself instead and I absolutely love them! I am a nurse so any kind of snack that is easy to grab on the go and consume quickly is best for me and this meets all requirements and then some! Stony field is a brand I love and trust so I feel good about eating this yogurt.