Stonyfield Organic YoKids Blueberry and Strawberry Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt - 6 PK uploaded by jill s.Stonyfield Organic YoKids Blueberry and Strawberry Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt - 6 PK uploaded by LaWanda W.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic YoKids® Blueberry and Strawberry Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1983, Stonyfield™ Organic.
Organic lowfat yogurt.
1% milkfat.
Vit. D added.
25% less sugar than the leading kids yogurt.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No artificial ingredients.
Good source of calcium & Vit. D.
6 live active cultures.
Just real, yummy yogurt!
Organic USDA organic.
3 blueberry.
3 strawberry vanilla.
Certified GF™ gluten-free.
6-4 oz (113g) servings 1.5lb (680g). see more...

jill s.
Ada, MI
These are super yummy, not just for kids but also the young at heart like me! Both the Strawberry/Vanilla and Blueberry tasted delicious.  Stonyfield is one of the brands I trust most to buy yogurt from. I love it that it's organic and has a good dose of Calcium and Vitamin D. It also has a tiny amount of Vitamin A.  I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to buy yogurt.
Hannah P.
Russellville, AR
I love introducing yogurt to my babies with this brand! I know it’s safe and the best possible yogurt to give them. I’ve introduced it at 7 months with both my kids, and they both loved it! I highly recommend it!
Chy M.
My daughter who is autistic loves these yogurt. I have her on a semi-organic eating lifestyleand this is my yogurt of choice for her, its full of flavor but low on sugar.
Lidia h.
Granger , IN
Weird consistency, the cinnamon it’s always just in the end but my daughter loves.
Tem que mexer bem no fundo pois a canela fica toda lá, tem uma consistência bem estranha mas minha filha ama esse iogurte, normalmente compro maçã com canela e blueberry!
Stephanie B.
West Milford, NJ
My 3 year old has been eating these yogurts since he was 6 months old! He LOVES them. I love that they’re organic and whole milk (hard to find options for both). They’re not too expensive and you can almost always find a coupon! I would definitely recommend.
Heather S.
Olathe , KS
My son LOVES this yogurt and so do I! The ingredients are wholesome and I can feel confident that he is getting what he needs even when he won’t eat other things on his plate!
Rachel S.
Lexington
This is ok. My son likes it but what a mess it makes. It is very gooey and almost slime-like. The texture is very off putting to me lol my son eats it but he likes Greek yogurt more.
Antonio M.
As a parent of two toddler boys who love their yogurt I highly recommend Stoney Fields. Stoney Fields products are always organic and made with the most healthy non GMO ingredients. You can always taste the difference in their products in comparison to any of their competitors. We always notice better reception from our children when giving them Stoney Fields as well. I love the quality their brand stands for and wish more brands would follow their lead. They are consistent across the board as well. Every product that Stoney Fields make has always tasted good and fresh, and seems like it's made by health conscious parents for their own children. I can't commend them enough and hope that they never change.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I give thee to My kids and they love them! I like that the ingredients are on the healthy side too. They are pretty thick and mix up well. My kids favs are the plain vanilla and apple. They could easily eat 2 cups at one sitting and I don't feel guilty about it bc they're healthy.
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
These are so good that I eat them as an adult. Reminds me of the yogurt I grew up eating. I also appreciate the fact that they're all natural or non gmo--something along those lines. Delicious.