BY STONYFIELD

#1 Pediatrician Recommended*

Only Stonyfield YoBaby organic yogurts are made especially for babies – and they’re #1 Pediatrician Recommended*! Made with only organic whole milk and the kind of ingredients you would use yourself, YoBaby is always made without the use of artificial hormones, toxic persistent pesticides and GMOs.

*For babies 6 months – 2 years among refrigerated yogurts

• Probiotics
  • Kosher Certified
  • Non-GMO Project Verified

YoBaby Yogurt with Probiotics

"Probiotics can be an important element to help support digestive health, and one that can easily be delivered in a delicious serving of yogurt. Most parents don’t know babies can begin reaping the benefits of yogurt as young as six months. I recommend feeding Stonyfield YoBaby® yogurt daily at this age. It’s a great first food, made with organic whole milk, it delivers Vitamin D and calcium for bone growth, and has added probiotic BB-12® to help support digestive health when consumed regularly as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle." - Dr. Tanya Altmann, Pediatrician & Best Selling Author of What To Feed Your Baby

BB-12® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen.

Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Delicious whole milk yogurt for baby's and toddlers. My rating is based solely on the taste and value for the product. Which we love and will continue to buy for our kids. If I was rating it based on package design I'd rate it slightly lower only because I think the serving size is a bit much for a baby. Often times we would give about half and then have to save the other half in the fridge.... I feel it would make better sense of it was a smaller sealed serving.
Nat R.
Blue Point
I was able to start feeding this to my baby at 6 months. The only draw back to it was she liked it so much she often didn't want to try new foods! It's great to always have this yogurt in the fridge for a quick snack. I still buy the baby version of this yogurt because it is lower in sugar than the kids version.
Leann M.
I buy this yogurt for my 5 year old. He eats them with his dinner and also in his lunch for school. Loves to add raisins to them also!! Very creamy and easy to stir. Flavor is great it’s the only yogurt he will eat. Any flavor is good, he likes them all.
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, CA
Purchased at: Vons.com
This is was a staple for my daughter! She loved this yogurt (she eats bigger containers of yogurt now that she is two or we would still be keeping this on hand at all times)! It’s not runny like many yogurts and the taste is great! I’d definitely recommend this to other moms!
Janette C.
Pen Argyl, PA
This is a great introductory yogurt for babies. My baby loves Stonyfield yogurt. He had milk protein sensitivity and I was scared to introduce milk products but he had no issues with this. I have tried to give him other yogurt brands but his face gets all red.
Emily H.
Ukiah, CA
It’s a bit sweet but it’s got a great team texture! Is easy to eat and it’s my sons all time favorite. Probably introduced it too young yo him but once he had some he was hooked for life. Can get expensive though for a little amount.
Carin T.
Adrian, MI
I like buying a brand I can trust to have the things I want my child to eat. This contains the good fats for tiny brains and not the hormones her little body doesn’t need. It is a quick add on to a meal or a snack on the go.
Katie T.
Providence , RI
My 16 month old LOVES this yogurt. His favorite is the strawberry beet berry. I love it too because I know it’s good for him and helping get in some fruit and veggies. The pouches make life so much easier too! I toss one in his lunchbox every day for daycare. If we’re going to the store, I bring one with us and we have a tear free tantrum free shopping experience
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
These are a great option for the baby. The portion is perfect for my 9 month old. I think they are a little pricey for what it is, but the quality is good. My son ate them without question, we will be buying these again.
Target T.
63017
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My 5 year old daughter started eating this yogurt around the age of 1 and still loves it!! While I wish there was a little less sugar in it, she does get to enjoy it as a sweet treat. It’s a bit more expensive then other child’s yogurt brands but that is because it is an organic product. We buy Stonyfields yogurt monthly, all the flavors are delicious!