BY STONYFIELD

Natalyaaaaa N.
19149
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved them I gave them to my nephews and they are obsessed they would love more and they were so rich, smooth, and creamy they tasted so good and I definitely recommend they are and overall 10/10 and would buy them anytime
Celeste-Rose R.
San Antonio
Our toddler loves these! We have to hide them I the refrigerator so they aren’t gone in one day! The price is a bit steep, but for the quality we can’t complain! We love these yogurts in our family and love the new snack packs as well! Very satisfied mommy!
Arely H.
Rosenberg, TX
Purchased at: Target
My 2 year old loves these! The ingredients are clean. Anything he loves I love. I buy a variety of flavor. Great way to give him his daily dose of fruits and veggies.
Katniss G.
Purchased at: Target
I can't say enough good things about Stoneyfield diary products. We love them here. When my kids were young, they loved the YoBaby Peach drinks. Heck, I even liked them.

Price point is decent. There's always coupons online if needed.
Abby H.
Noblesville, IN
My kids love these drinks! We call them smoothies and my kids want them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! They take them for school snacks too. The taste is great and they are super smooth. Good value. Great taste. Will buy Again!
SAVANNAH S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby girl, Vera loves these Stonyfield yogurts. I even tried them myself (like all food I buy for her) and they are delicious. So easy to grab and go when you’re in a rush and know you’r kiddo will need a snack!
Tiffany B.
Copenhagen
My son will only eat yogurt if he can drink it!! He absolutely loves this brand. It is a little pricey for only four bottles, but it really is delicious. I go back and forth between this brand and another, really depending on if either is on sale.
katy d.
Bedford, TX
Purchased at: Target
I bought this for my niece as she never eats yogurt cause she always get tummy aches but this one doesn’t make her have much of an upset stomach. Not bad pricing and would recommend
Reyna R.
Riverdale MD
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter love these! Easy to take and go and very healthy! Their organic and never go wrong with stonyfield. I but my milk from them too. It’s a little pricey but worth it. Definitely would recommend!
Alison P.
Winthrop, MA
My son loves any of the Stonyfield drinkable yogurt but one of his favorites is the Peach one. He definitely follows his mom with our love for peach flavored foods!