BY STONYFIELD

#1 Pediatrician Recommended*

Only Stonyfield YoBaby organic yogurts are made especially for babies – and they’re #1 Pediatrician Recommended*! Made with only organic whole milk and the kind of ingredients you would use yourself, YoBaby is always made without the use of artificial hormones, toxic persistent pesticides and GMOs.

*For babies 6 months – 2 years among refrigerated yogurts

• Probiotics
  • Kosher Certified
  • Non-GMO Project Verified

YoBaby Yogurt with Probiotics

"Probiotics can be an important element to help support digestive health, and one that can easily be delivered in a delicious serving of yogurt. Most parents don’t know babies can begin reaping the benefits of yogurt as young as six months. I recommend feeding Stonyfield YoBaby® yogurt daily at this age. It’s a great first food, made with organic whole milk, it delivers Vitamin D and calcium for bone growth, and has added probiotic BB-12® to help support digestive health when consumed regularly as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle." - Dr. Tanya Altmann, Pediatrician & Best Selling Author of What To Feed Your Baby

BB-12® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen.

Roger R.
Dallas, TX
I purchased these for my son and he loves them. I try to keep everything healthy and organic and the pediatrician recommended this brand. My son loves it, as soon as he sees me taking this out he gets very excited. The mango flavor is his favorite. I usually find these at Publix.
Eliza D.
Laconia
My daughter loves this yogurt. She will finish an entire container in under 5 minutes. I love the variety of flavors they have. They are a little high priced for a 6 pack of them but definitely worth the money especially if you can find them on sale for 2/$6.
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
My son eats Stonyfield yogurt every morning. We love it! And our doctor told us that probiotics have been proven to help with immunity. My son rarely gets sick and I think this is partly why!
Robin A.
Medford, MA
My toddler doesn't like milk, so it's impirtant that I get calcium into her diet in other ways throughout the day. She lives yobaby -- especially this flavor. She could eat them all day.
Emma R.
Labeled for babies, LOVED by this adult. The mango and banana flavor are the best tasting compared to many other brands I've tried. I love eating these because they contain probiotics compared to their regular yogurt.
Kara M.
My baby really seemed to enjoy eating this yogurt. If we find it again we will def. repurchase. It was thick and had a very good taste.
Jessica B.
Palmyra, PA
These were a favorite of my daughters when she was younger. She loved the fruit flavors and it was still healthy for her.
Alyssa K.
My baby absolutely loves this yogurt! I alwas buy organic food for her and I love it doesn't have much sugar.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
My Little one love this yogurt. will it an entire jar at once. It have just organic ingredients in it .
kara h.
My son is a big mango fan and really liked both mango and banana flavors. These can be used to make smoothies or even tropical freezer pops.