BY YOBABY

Stonyfield Organic YoBaby® Babies 6mos+ Peach Whole Milk Yogurt.
Since 1983, Stonyfield™ Organic.
Whole milk yogurt for babies 6mos+.
Yogurt with zinc. Vitamin D added.
Get free green baby goodies at yobabyyogurt.com.
Peach.
Certified GF™, gluten-free.
USDA organic.
100% natural organic.
Made without the use of antibiotics, synthetic growth hormones and persistent pesticides. see more...

Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
My daughter first tried these when she was six months and she loved them! It's red them and they were really good they only thing is that the cup is really big and my daughter has never finished a full cup in one sitting, she still eats about half and she's 10 months.
Deymi M.
This yogurt I purchase for my 2yr old son and it's healthy, he loves yogurt as well so this he eats up right away. I always try to purchase with a good coupon, I would recommend this yogurt for your toddler if they are yogurt eaters.
Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
My kids love these little yogurts! I love that they're organic and have less sugar than other brands, plus the flavors are mild and appealing. They're a good price too for the multi-pack. I buy them every time I go to the grocery store!
Camila D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love talking about this yogurt this is the only yogurts I gave my baby right now she's three years old but I can remember only buying this yogurt for her they are delicious and she used to love it now I have another baby boy that is six months old and I def going to start buying them again
R C.
My little nephew always loved these when my sister bought this for him. I tried a little so I can definitely tell you that they are extremely tasty! Best of all, it is all natural and something you can feel good about giving your child or eating it yourself.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
Stonyfield was the first yogurt I gave my daughter! I was so happy to find that there was a yogurt specially for babies to be gently on their bellies. It is also nice how there are several flavor options so they don't get bored with one kind all the time.
Kate S.
Appreciated this organic brand for my baby as she was transitioning to food. ..probably the best tasting yogurt I've certainly ever eaten myself.
Amanda L.
This is the best yogurt! It is so rich and creamy it tastes like a dessert to me. My kids love it and it is a great organic brand!
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I get these for my daughter she loves them and has since 6 months. I buy them at Kroger and target. The price isn't bad either.!
Allyson M.
branchville, nj
I'm a preschool teacher and my parents all send this in for their kids, the kids can never seem to get enough they all love it.