BY YOBABY

Since 1983.
Stonyfield????????????.
Organic.
Get free green baby goodies at yobabyyogurt.com.
YoBaby????????.
Whole milk yogurt for babies 6mos+.
Yogurt with zinc. Vit. D added.
Blueberry.
USDA organic.
100% natural. Organic.
Made without the use of antibiotics, synthetic growth hormones and persistent pesticides.
Certified GF gluten free.
4-4 oz (113g) cups/1 lb (453g). see more...

• Do they sell the yogurt sticks in this brand?1 Answers
Ashley M.
This is my baby's favorite food right now. It's thick and creamy. He loves the taste and texture. And I definitely sneak bites and finish what he doesn't eat - which isn't much most of the time. I love the organic and simple ingredients
Hannah G.
elmer, nj
My 8month old daughter has one of these every morning for breakfast!! She likes all the flavors but this is her favorite one! I think they are priced fine and I find them everywhere! I would for sure recommend these to any mom with a baby!!
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
My little girl has been eating YoBaby since she was 7 months old. The flavors are great and it's nice to know all the ingredients are good for her. We can't even walk by them in the grocery store because she recognizes them now that she is a year old. We just moved over to YoToddler so we can't wait to see the new flavors she will have with them now.
Vanessa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
My son loved these yogurts! Especially the sweet potato and apple one. He ate one of them every single day from about 8 months old until he was almost 2.
Krys R.
As babies my boys always enjoyed YoBaby Organic Yogurt and knowing that there was less sugar added then other brands made me happy to purchase them !
Star J.
My son loves This yogurt and I'm so happy I can feel him healthy foods he loves. He's a very picky eater so it was great to find this yogurt.
valeriya a.
Lewiston,ny
Two of my daughter's growing up on Yo Baby and it was they favorite yogurt. Even now my 3 year old ask me sometimes to buy it for her.
Judith Z.
This yogurt was the only yogurt that I gave my kids when they were babies... they've all ways been really picky eaters...
Ashley M.
My son loved the baby yogurt and now eats the toddler brand. I love that they have all the right ingredients in these!
Taylor B.
Villa Rica, GA
When my now two year old was a baby he loved these for breakfast daily.
Ashley M.
Do they sell the yogurt sticks in this brand?