Stonyfield Organic Yo Toddler Whole Milk Yogurt with Fruit & Cereal Raspberry Pear - 4 CT

BY YOTODDLER

Stonyfield® Organic Yo Toddler® Raspberry Pear Whole Milk Yogurt With Fruit & Cereal.
Since 1983.
Puree on the bottom.
Yogurt and 12 mg DHA. Vit. D added.
USDA Organic.
Organic with probiotic cultures and omega-3 DHA.
4 - 4 oz (113g) cups 1 lb (453g). see more...

Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
My girls absolutely love these yogurts and I can feel good knowing they are getting Whole and organic ingredients. They are low in sugar and high in good milk fat!
Bethany P.
My 2 y/o has loved these yogurts since he was 7 months old! Not watery like some others.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Foodie Expert
Stonyfield yogurt is delicious anyway but the toddler is super good. I never knew raspberries and peaches could be good together but they are.
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is my sons new favorite yogurt. Great flavor and the perfect serving size for a 2 year old.
Lindsey P.
Murrysville , PA
Foodie Expert
This is the best yogurt. My son loved this when he was younger. It's very creamy and not too sweet.
Yaritza  G.
Far Rockaway, NY
When my nephew was younger I used to always buy this yogurt for him. he enjoyed eating it so much he would always try to eat two a day.
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Foodie Expert
Both of my children love this yogurt. every time my daughter sees it in stores she asks for it.
R C.
When my oldest nephew was a toddler my sister bought him this line of yogurt. Curious me tried it and I can see why he loved this yogurt so much. He was always excited to eat this yogurt! I never saw this particular flavor but I would recommend this brand of yogurt for sure.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Foodie Expert
My boys love this Yo Toddler yogurt! I love that it is made with great ingredients.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
My son loves this yogurt especially if i mix it with bananas great taste...