BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Organic Yo Kids Squeezers Organic Low Fat Yogurt.
Just real, yummy yogurt!
Portable tubes.
4 Cherry. 4 Berry with other natural flavors.
Certified GF, gluten-free.
USDA organic.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Good source of calcium & Vit. D.
2% milkfat.
6 live active cultures.
Since 1983. see more...

Sadie M.
Santa Rosa, CA
These are a new favorite in my household! They are pretty affordable at my local grocery store. We used to buy nothing but Gogurt and after switching to Stonyfield we haven't gone back since! I pack these in my daughter's lunch every day and it never comes back home like some of her other food. I'm so happy to have found this yogurt!
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
Foodie Expert
One of the few things that my sensory issue child will eat. LOVES the cherry flavor, and as it's organic and pretty good for you, I buy this every week for him. It's a pain that the flavors aren't sold separately, but we make do by giving away 1/2 a box every week .
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
My daughter loves these! I've never tried them and she isn't old enough to to give a review! So taste wise I'm not sure but she's a picky eater and loves these! If that says something! They seem to be good for her which is why j bought them to begin with
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these! They are just sweet enough for her to feel like she's getting a treat and I like that is not packed with with a ton of bad stuff. We like to freeze them to make yogurt "pops" in the summer
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves yogurt and stony field is one of her favorites. She loves the flavors and I love that she is getting a good source of protein. The tubes are easy to eat from and is very fun for the kids to use.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY
My son really liked this yogurt. It's sometimes hard to find a good organic yogurt for them and this one dos the job! He loved how it tastes and I live the convenience of it being in a tube.
Diana G.
Foodie Expert
My son loves these and I lo e that they are organic and good for him! Only problem is that the tubes can get a little flimsy, sometimes causing him to spill and make a mess.
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
Foodie Expert
These have a great flavor, I love that they are organic and no artificial coloring and best of all my son loves them!
Bri H.
Stonyfield yogurt tubes are great for toddlers. Love that they're organic and in easy squeezable tubes!!!!!
Laura H.
My daughters favorite snack. We often pop them in the freezer and she loves it best that way!