BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Organic Yo Kids Squeezers Organic Low Fat Yogurt.
Just real, yummy yogurt!
Portable tubes.
4 Cherry. 4 Berry with other natural flavors.
Certified GF, gluten-free.
USDA organic.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Good source of calcium & Vit. D.
2% milkfat.
6 live active cultures.
Since 1983. see more...

Sara C.
My children love these yogurt tubes, and I love that they are getting a healthy snack that I do not have to be concerned about the ingredients of. We are very careful with dairy products due to all the added hormones, so it is so helpful to have a brand that we can trust. Most importantly my kids love to eat these!
Angela G.
My 9-year old son loves the Stonyfield Farm Yogurt Tubes! We like to put some in the freezer and have frozen yogurt on hot days. There are an assortment of flavors to choose from. These are a staple in our refrigerator and they are delicious, healthy, and affordable.
Melissa C.
Westchester
Still too much sugar for my kids who can down 3 of these in one sitting. I'd love a full fat option as we try to use full fat dairy products in our house. We buy this at Whole Foods or Target. I'm guessing it is also what we buy at Trader Joe's although it is rebranded.
Vanni B.
Cape Coral
This yoghurt is pretty good, despite smelling gross. This particular yoghurt is very healthy for you I've heard. It has a pretty good flavour to it. I do prefer done yoghurt brands better than others. I would probably recommend it to kids under the age of 13.
Alexandra P.
My little one loves there and gulps them down in seconds! I've never tasted it myself but that is all the evidence I need. The only thing I wish is that they came in a full fat version for babies/toddlers.
Mariah S.
Columbia, MD
My one year daughter loves these little squeeze tubes! When she was a baby, I fed her the YoBaby and she loved it. Now she's older and able to feed herself a little and these are perfect!
Brianne H.
Buffalo, NY
These are a great snack or addition to a child's lunch. My kids love these from the refrigerator or frozen on a hot day. I love that they are organic and healthy compared to the other yogurts that are made for kids.
Felicia B.
Waynesboro, VA
My kids were huge gogurt fans. Tried to find something that didn't have as much sugar, but still had a great taste. These squeezable yogurts did he trick! They love the birthday cake flavor!
Sadie M.
Santa Rosa, CA
These are a new favorite in my household! They are pretty affordable at my local grocery store. We used to buy nothing but Gogurt and after switching to Stonyfield we haven't gone back since! I pack these in my daughter's lunch every day and it never comes back home like some of her other food. I'm so happy to have found this yogurt!
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
One of the few things that my sensory issue child will eat. LOVES the cherry flavor, and as it's organic and pretty good for you, I buy this every week for him. It's a pain that the flavors aren't sold separately, but we make do by giving away 1/2 a box every week .