Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk

by Stonyfield

Stonyfield™ Organic Whole Milk.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Vitamin D.
USDA organic.
No toxic pesticides used here*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk!
Hainesport
I only gave this milk four stars because I think it's kind of expensive. I buy the carton when the gallon of organic store brand (usually Trader Joe's) is out. It's a high quality milk from a trusted organic company
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Astoria , NY
One of my favorite milks company I trust. It's creamy and no allergic reaction. I am so happy I found this near my neighborhood. My whole family loves this whole milk and make tea,coffee and baked goods even more delicious. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Staff
Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk uploaded by Aydin A.
Solid organic solution. Since it is ultra-pasteurized, it has relatively long shelf and fridge life. perfect for someone like me, who only is a light milk consumer. Gets sold pretty much everywhere in New York City.
Organic
Hackensack, NJ
A pretty solid milk option. I will say that my go-to is Horizon brand whole milk, but due to it's popularity many times the kind I want is sold out, or I'll have a coupon for Stonyfield and don't mind saving a few bucks. This is a perfectly respectable substitute. I find the milk in these containers stays fresher longer than other brands.
N Scituate, RI
This is one of the only milk brands I'll give to my 1 year old. The fact that it's organic makes me feel better about giving it to him, and it's usually on sale so it's a good value. I've always loved their company, and also buy their yogurt for myself and my son as well, and I have never had any problems with them!
Edison
I use Stonyfield Organic Whole milk to make my homemade yogurt. It makes it taste so creamy and delicious and I know my family is getting something wholesome and good them. It definitely has a much better taste than other organic milks I have purchased.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Millville, NJ
100% my favorite milk. I will only buy this brand, and their whole milk tastes so much better than any other I have tried. It is also amazing that the expiration date from purchase far exceeds any other brand, as far as I have noticed.
No Special Diet
Love! This milk is so delicious! Only milk we give to our kids. We like the Stoneyfield Organic Milk with DHA. Children love the taste as much as we do. Taste so rich and refreshing! Worth every penny!
Brooklyn, NY
Kids love this milk and so do I! I don't drink this milk as often as the kids do but I feel relieved knowing that it's organic and the taste is great.
No Special Diet
This milk is really good! It is very creamy and one of the only milks I will actually buy. It is very affordable. I really recommend it.