BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield® Organic Super Smoothie Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1983.
Wayside Farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
Protein & calcium probiotics.
Our probiotic cultures enhance digestive & immune health.
USDA organic.
Strawberry.
Lowfat yogurt.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
4-6 fl oz (177ml).
1 1/2 Pt (710ml). see more...

GINNY S.
holyoke
The product tastes okay, but lacks in flavor. id prefer a more stronger taste. I also feel the bottles are very very small and can be drank in only 3 to 4 sips.the packaging is ok, although when carrying it the cardboard tents to rip often and id prefer a handle to better carry them with, however i would buy again for my grandson.
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
Great grab and go breakfast if you're in a rush and don't have time to cook. I like to have these either as breakfast or a snack, but I always feel like there should be more yogurt in them which is why I've removed a star. Still very filling though.
Alexis S.
Chula vista, CA
I get this for my little one year old and he absolutely loves it. It's so adorable and. It expensive at all. We get ours at Ralphs or Whole Foods. The flavors are amazing. We would buy this product again!!
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These are fabulous! My 2 year old loves them! They taste like the strawberry milk I remember as a kid. I also love that they are organic. The only drawback is the amount of sugar. I think its something like 23g of sugar in the 6oz bottle. Which is A LOT in my opinion.
Kelly D.
Fairless Hills
My son loves these and I feel good giving him something that is organic. I've tasted the smoothies too and they are flavorful. They tend to be expensive though.
Courtney M.
Moraine, OH
Awesome i love this product catch it anywhere and is a good price compared to the conpetition. I will keep buying!
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
My son loves these, especially in the morning...I like them too so it a win win. This flavor is our favorite.
Jessica J.
Tulsa, OK
These are so delicious and really convenient for on the go. My five year old also loves them so it's a win
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
These smoothies are so good! I love to drink them with my breakfast. I will definitely repurchase soon!
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
We get the Costco sized pack of these and my son gobbles them up for his school lunches