Stonyfield Organic Super Smoothie Strawberry uploaded by Jami M.

BY STONYFIELD #9 in Smoothies

Stonyfield™ Strawberry Organic Super Smoothie.
Wayside farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
Since 1983.
Our bottles are made from plants.
Protein, calcium & probiotics.
USDA organic.
Lowfat yogurt.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
The Stonyfield organic smoothies are absolutely delicious! It is made without artificial hormones, antibiotics and no pesticides, this organic yogurt smoothie is both me and my 2 years olds favorite snack. These are so refreshing and delicious, we continue to repurchase them. Love Stonyfield products
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
These smoothies are very tasty and an easy way to fit some yogurt into your diet, especially if you're like me and don't generally like the texture of regular yogurt. Good, fresh flavor, and not too thick. I should go buy more of these soon, I think!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
So good! Creamy and thick, but don't leave you feeling heavy. Great alternative to a sit-down breakfast in the morning for those who are on the go.
Jacinta M.
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
These are incredibly refreshing and are amazing to have at any time of day. Especially breakfast with some peanut butter toast.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves it! She drinks it with a straw and asks for more when it's finished. I also use it to hide her antibiotics
Donis M.
Donis M.
Memphis, TN
I saw these on sale and wanted to try them out for my son. One of the main deciding factors I use when buying yogurt is sugar content and approval by my toddler, and stonyfield farms surpassed all of my expectations. In addition to my son loving them, they are also affordable, so I will continue to keep buying.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wharton, NJ
Foodie Expert
My daughter and son absolutely LOVE these! My daughter isn't into straight milk, but she gets her dairy from other sources and these are her favorites! They're easily affordable and great to buy in bulk from Costco! I highly recommend as a healthy way to get some good stuff into picky eaters!
Lauthell L.
Lauthell L.
I am so picky and can never eat or drink dairy products! Especially milk -- YUCK! However, these smoothies are so good and I drink one after the other after the other! Packing is so great however price is a lot. I would buy as a treat but not often.
Halie M.
Halie M.
This is one of the most delicious yogurt smoothies I've ever had. It's nice and thick while still being drinkable. It's also the perfect amount of sweetness for a strawberry smoothie. Definitely one of my favorites compared to other brands.
David P.
David P.
Hamburg, NY
Easy to drink great tasting yogurt that goes down smooth and is equally flavorful and nutritious. It's comparable in price to other leading yogurts and exceeded my expectations. I always tell others about it and would definitely buy it again