Stonyfield Organic Super Smoothie Strawberry uploaded by Jami M.

BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Strawberry Organic Super Smoothie.
Wayside farm, VT.
One of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
Since 1983.
Our bottles are made from plants.
Protein, calcium & probiotics.
USDA organic.
Lowfat yogurt.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added. see more...

Donis M.
Bartlett, TN
I saw these on sale and wanted to try them out for my son. One of the main deciding factors I use when buying yogurt is sugar content and approval by my toddler, and stonyfield farms surpassed all of my expectations. In addition to my son loving them, they are also affordable, so I will continue to keep buying.
Meghan C.
Wharton, NJ
My daughter and son absolutely LOVE these! My daughter isn't into straight milk, but she gets her dairy from other sources and these are her favorites! They're easily affordable and great to buy in bulk from Costco! I highly recommend as a healthy way to get some good stuff into picky eaters!
Lauthell L.
I am so picky and can never eat or drink dairy products! Especially milk -- YUCK! However, these smoothies are so good and I drink one after the other after the other! Packing is so great however price is a lot. I would buy as a treat but not often.
Halie B.
This is one of the most delicious yogurt smoothies I've ever had. It's nice and thick while still being drinkable. It's also the perfect amount of sweetness for a strawberry smoothie. Definitely one of my favorites compared to other brands.
David P.
Hamburg, NY
Easy to drink great tasting yogurt that goes down smooth and is equally flavorful and nutritious. It's comparable in price to other leading yogurts and exceeded my expectations. I always tell others about it and would definitely buy it again
Laissa M.
Dallas
This stuff is good! The yummy strawberry flavor just smothers your mouth in delicious flavor. Cute packaging. A perfect smoothie when you are on the run. This was not the first time I bought this. Will definitely buy again. I would definitely recommend this scrumptious drink!
Caty P.
My fisncé loves smoothies, and isn't the biggest yogurt fan. Funny isn't it? However, if I go to publix and don't buy him some of these he loses it! He loves these drinks. They have great flavor, and a good consistency. I would let anyone know that these are worth purchasing.
Alex R.
Horsham, PA
These are my go to for a quick snack when I'm on the road. They taste great and aren't very expensive at all. I get the calcium and protein I need very quickly from these also which I love.
Shelley P.
Charlotte
I find some yogurt smoothie drinks to be too tart, particularly in the morning.  But, this one is smooth and flavorful, yet mild.  It's easy to drink and healthy.  It quickly has become a go-to breakfast favorite for me.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
The Stonyfield organic smoothies are absolutely delicious! It is made without artificial hormones, antibiotics and no pesticides, this organic yogurt smoothie is both me and my 2 years olds favorite snack. These are so refreshing and delicious, we continue to repurchase them. Love Stonyfield products