BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic Super Smoothie Raspberry Lowfat Yogurt.
Wayside Farm, VT one of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
Since 1983, Stonyfield™ Organic.
Supper smoothie.
Protein & calcium probiotics.
Our probiotic cultures enhance digestive & immune health.
USDA organic.
1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
10 fl oz (295ml). see more...

Sara M.
Nokesville, VA
I always buy these smoothies because i like how they taste, not too sweet, it fills me up since I'm always on the go. Its not thick at all its' super light,  it sits well in my stomach. I like drinking these type of smoothies.
Anusha P.
Pittsburgh
These smoothies are my go-to for lunch and snacks! I used to have one of these every single day, and they taste amazing blended into milkshakes or with some fruit!
Debra U.
This is a delicious product that is perfect for smoothies. Or just on the go when you need a little pick-me-up and some energy before or after work or a work out.
Diana R.
Tampa
This is a great smoothie for a quick pick me up to tide you over till your next meal. I really enjoy them. My favorite are the Strawberry and the Strawberry banana. The fact they are made with such wholesome and organic ingredients makes me feel better about what I'm putting in my body.
Isma S.
Marietta, GA
This is so delicious! If you are in a rush in the mornings this is a great quick breakfast alternative, as eating yogurt can be a little cumbersome when you are in a hurry!
Jennifer J.
Manchester, NH
Great idea - I love the drinkable yogurt. Very sweet. I am a lover of sweet things so it's fine, but even I would do less sugar. If I had a choice, I'd get the Stonyfield organic Protein instead.
Dessire F.
I love yogurt with all my heart. And since I started to look for organic and healthy alternatives i was so hard for me to find one that actually taste good. bu this one saved my life. it is so delicious, soft and its flavour is fantastic. you feel the raspberrys' flavour in yor mouth. and IT IS LOWFAT and organic. how can i ask for more? it is the perfect yogurt for you if you are trying to be healthier.
Kimberlee S.
Chesapeake, VA
Smooth texture and great option instead of coffee. I buy these all the time. Great choice for adults and kids, especially if your aren't really hungry but you need something to fill you up.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
Tasty and good for you, I think these are great for all ages. I love having these for breakfast, and my husband enjoys when I pack them in his lunch. They are filling.
Sayde F.
Love these on the go. Easy to open packaging even for my daughter. She has no clue these are healthy for you. She thinks it a legit smoothie