BY STONYFIELD

heather g.
Stonyfield has the best products. Organic milk products are very important and so much healthier than others. Tastes amazing and the active cultures in yogurt are so good for the bacteria in your stomach that I eat yogurt every morning. I highly recommend this brand.
Ashley P.
I know this sounds crazy, but I have found the organic milk and organic yogurt have much better flavor than nonorganic. I don't know why, but it's true. This yogurt is so creamy and flavorful. It is so good it could be dessert. I would definitely recommend trying this yogurt! Stonyfield Organic™ Lowfat Strawberry Smooth & Creamy Yogurt 32 oz. Tub
Hildegaard A.
Inverness, CA
I absolutely love the texture of Stony field's Greek yogurt. It is not to thick like a lot of other brands I have tried. The amount of fruit is just right as well. You can tell when y oh eat this yogurt that the company really takes their time in producing the product.
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
So good and healthy too! Love this yogurt. Bought it at Walmart and it was a good price for a good yogurt. The flavor is great and you know it's all natural with no added ingredients which is perfect when trying to buy healthy.
Kate V.
Love this yogurt! Organic and low in sugar...win-win! I wish it was sold at more stores, because I can only find it at Meijer around my area. My kids like it as well and I even add to my protein shakes!
juena k.
i love this yogurt its so delicious and creamy! its also not to expensive for being organic as well. i cant compare it to anything else on top of my mind! i love the fact that its organic because its healthier!!
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I only buy this yogurt because I get constant buy one get one free coupons. It is just okay. It's not worth paying full price for and it doesn't really taste awesome. It's good for making smoothies with
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Before going dairy free I used to have one of these in my lunchbox at work daily due to gut health benefits it provides. Tasted excellent and fresh and was affordable. I recommended them to coworkers and they also enjoyed
Andrea V.
Holt, MI
My picky eaters love this flavor and taste! I would for sure recommend this! Healthy alternative to the other commons yogurt brands. I love the taste, texture, quality, and price! The bonus is that my kids like it so much and ask me to pick it up for an after school snack and early morning start!
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
This brand is a little sweeter than I would ideally like, but it's a much better balance of flavor than the majority of yogurts on the market, and for a greek yogurt it has a really good balance of tart and sweet. The strawberry flavor is my favorite, but the others are really good too.