BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic Strawberry Fruit On The Bottom Low Fat Yogurt.
Since 1983, Stonyfield™ Organic.
Wayside Farm, VT one of the organic valley family farms that supply milk for our yogurt.
USDA organic.
Grade A.
99% fat free.
Lowfat yogurt. 1% milkfat.
Vitamin D added.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Krysta B.
Export, PA
I love buying this yogurt for my daughter. It's riddled with sugar which I don't like- but that's every flavored yogurt out there. She LOVES it and I feel better knowing it's quality organic yogurt.
Allison D.
Foodie Expert
This yogurt was so yummy! I really enjoyed the taste of the yogurt and the fruit when mixed together. The yogurt was not too thick nor the fruit too sweet either! You could actually eat this as a dessert!
Holly H.
Salem, MA
Foodie Expert
The vanilla on top is to die for- dessert worthy! Bonus points that it is organic and low fat. Stonyfield as a whole maintains good practices and sells healthy food. I don't have to worry about what they are putting in their products.
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Great tasting yogurt and very filling too. Is is organic which makes it super healthy and great for stomach also. I have been buying it over the years and love it the most.
Brooke W.
Kailua Kona, HI
Not all yogurts are created equal. Most are full of sugar. This one isn't, but still tastes so creamy and good. It's also organic! Read the labels and compare this one to Yoplait. You'll be shocked by the nutrition facts.
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
Foodie Expert
I've given this to all three of my kids. They love it. While I wouldn't say it's expensive, it's not cheap for the quantity. I purchase this from Walmart.
Catherine w.
Love it great taste and healthy safe option for my children great alone or mixed with fruit or granola. Also great as substitute when baking
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
I don't love fruit on the bottom yogurt normally, but this one is fantastic! Doesn't get watery like the others.
Whitney R.
Foodie Expert
Stony field makes some of the best highest quality yogurt around! Do yourself a favor and go try some today!!
Daphne L.
Its cool. I mean i mostly make my own parfait but when im in a rush i grab a stonyfield strawberry yogurt.