BY STONYFIELD #81 in Smoothies

Stonyfield Organic™ Smoothie Peach Lowfat Yogurt.

USDA Organic.

No toxic pesticides used here*.

1% milkfat.

Vitamin D added.

Certified Gluten-Free™.

Grade A. see more...

Morgan J.
I really like these drinks. They are one of my favorite things to grab before I go to class in the mornings for breakfast. I have tried every flavor Stonyfield makes and this is by far my favorite and I will continue to repurchase!
Michelle C.
Philadelphia , PA
I'm a big fan! I don't have much an appetite first thing in the morning so I love grabbing one of these for a protein-rich snack to get my blood sugar leveled out before I drink my morning coffee.
Julie L.
Staten Island, NY
I've been drinking this since I was a little kid, and whenever I see it at the grocery store I can't help but pick it up! It's so delicious and perfect for on the go!
Yulianna O.
Hollywood , FL
My two year old loves stony field yogurt products!! They are made with 100% organic milk and that makes them nice and creamy!! He will pretty much eat all the different flavors because they are so good!
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I love smoothies and yogurt and this is one of the best! It's a great peach flavor, it doesn't taste fake at all. Also the texture is nice and smooth and really enjoyable to drink!
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
These yogurt smoothies are great for me because I usually don't get much calcium as I'm not a big fan of dairy products but I love these! And peach is my favorite flavor
Heather F.
Good and tasty. These drinks are a great get out the door breakfast food when in a hurry. They are always a consistent quality.
Onie H.
Delicious tastes, great for breakfast or snack. I love this product. It's a quick.snack I love Keep creating great products.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Nice smooth yogurt that's easy to take on the go and keeps you nice and full. I love the flavors and how creamy it goes down
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
This smoothie is delicious! It satisfies my hunger so I "eat" less, I drink more smoothies for my snack time treat!