BY STONYFIELD #8 in Smoothies

Stonyfield Organic™ Smoothie Peach Lowfat Yogurt.

USDA Organic.

No toxic pesticides used here*.

1% milkfat.

Vitamin D added.

Certified Gluten-Free™.

Grade A. see more...

Yulianna O.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
My two year old loves stony field yogurt products!! They are made with 100% organic milk and that makes them nice and creamy!! He will pretty much eat all the different flavors because they are so good!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Good and tasty. These drinks are a great get out the door breakfast food when in a hurry. They are always a consistent quality.
C R.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Foodie Expert
Nice smooth yogurt that's easy to take on the go and keeps you nice and full. I love the flavors and how creamy it goes down
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
Very creamy yogurt. The peach is like fresh picked from the tree taste. A great way to ensure I get my calcium.
Shawntavia N.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Foodie Expert
Stonyfield organic smoothies are awesome, i don't really like low fat yogurt but this brand is pretty decent.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Yummy and easy to pack although I love the strawberry banana flavor and great for kids
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Foodie Expert
I love stony field yogurt this peach flavor is my favorite and it's all natural
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
I really like these drinks. They are one of my favorite things to grab before I go to class in the mornings for breakfast. I have tried every flavor Stonyfield makes and this is by far my favorite and I will continue to repurchase!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a big fan! I don't have much an appetite first thing in the morning so I love grabbing one of these for a protein-rich snack to get my blood sugar leveled out before I drink my morning coffee.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Staten Island, NY
I've been drinking this since I was a little kid, and whenever I see it at the grocery store I can't help but pick it up! It's so delicious and perfect for on the go!