BY STONYFIELD

Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
Not my favorite greek yogurt, although I have bought it on occasion when other brands are sold out. It has a bitter aftertaste, and not the normal bitter that greek yogurt normally has. It's hard to explain, but it does have a different taste. It's not too bad since I continue to buy it on occasion, but it's definitely not as smooth as chobani, fage or even great value.
Jennifer T.
Plain greek yogurt is disgusting. This one is no exception. I think if I'm making the effort to eat healthier, I shouldn't have to add a bunch of ingredients to make it more palatable. I like that it's organic and natural but I can't get behind the flavor of this particular one. Maybe the others are better?
Donna C.
This is the best tasting plain Greek yogurt. I love using it in tons of different recipes. I buy this at my local grocery. I am a repeat buyer when it comes to this product. It creamy and a bit tart, it's perfect! I'll of course be purchasing this again.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
I am not a big fan of yogurt so this review is not coming from me, it is coming from my students love this plain Greek yogurt with a touch of organic honey of course. Teacher can we have thirds?
Charlotte D.
I give this to my 9 month old every morning for breakfast and she really loves it. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because personally I can't eat plain greek yogurt. I love greek yogurt but it has to have at least a little flavor for me to eat it.
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
Such a great texture and doesn't get too watery. This is the only completely whole ingredient yogurt at my grocery store and I love it! Delicious with honey, fruit, and granola
May V.
San Antonio, TX
This is a really good yogurt. I love to cook with this or add this to some overnight oats or smoothies. The kids love it and it's extremely healthy. I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Pablo D.
I don't eat as much yogurt as yogurt companies say I should, but when I do, I always buy local or from small yogurt companies. Some of the crap out there is so gross, don't know how they can get away with Trix yogurt.
Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
This is a great yogurt option for those of us who want real food for our families. Whole milk, organic, single serve. Add a little honey and it's perfect.
Erin D.
Memphis, TN
These yogurts are tasty, high protein breakfast choices for our household. Organic yogurt is a must. I wish there was a whole greek option at my grocery.