BY STONYFIELD

Darcy E.
Darcy E.
Layton, UT
I really like Stonyfeild because they use whole milk which not very many brands do. I think a lot of people are afraid of full fat milk but it is actually good for you! If it's whole milk that means it has had less alterations and it actually great for you. It also creates a less sour tasting Greek yogurt.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
The quality of Stonyfield yogurt is awesome (great taste, consistency, and ingredients), but the price is cringeworthy. It's over twice the price of many comparable brands. I love that the ingredients are all organic, no preservatives, and real food, but can't pay $7 for a 32 oz tub of yogurt.
Chrissi K.
Chrissi K.
Springfield
A good replacement for sour cream. Depending on what I'm having that week I will get myself the lower fat version and higher fat for my son. My favorite way to eat it is to mix with peanut butter, a little honey, and pour in a pie crust made from oat flour & coconut oil. Delicious!
Celena C.
Celena C.
San Marcos , CA
We love this yogurt in ou our house. My children both eat it with honey and berries on a regular basis. I continue to buy it because I like how thick it is (something about runny yogurt doesn't sit right with me.) I've also used it in smoothies and baking.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Richmond, Virginia
Delicious yogurt! I enjoy the flavor and texture but feel good after eating it, instead of guilty! Great value for the price. Healthy, tasty and easy for a quick snack or on the go. This is my preferred brand of yogurt and I think everyone should try it!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Boston, MA
I like this product! It's delicious on it's own, but also makes a healthy and filling addition to smoothies. Stonyfield is available at most supermarkets, and I'll happily buy it again. I like that it's organic, but I would prefer it to be a little cheaper.
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Love the thick texture. This is great with a drizzle of honey and berries for the morning, in a smoothie, or a dollop mixed into scrambled eggs (before cooking.. makes them super moist and fluffy without changing taste). Good replacement for sour cream.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fayetteville, AR
I use this yogurt to make frozen dog treats. it's perfect for this activity and I trust that it's safe and healthy for them. The expiry date is always long enough for me to use it a few times without it going bad.
gilda p.
gilda p.
Not the best yogurt ive had. Missing some of the silkiness that generally enjoy as well as a little sweetness. While this may be a healthier yogurt, i personally like to sometimes sacrifice taste for calories.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Brownsville
I love to have this product for a morning breakfast with fruits added.. Never leave without this before school