Add a Photo

By STONYFIELD
#1241 in Yogurt
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
June 14, 2017, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® Plain Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz Cup
The quality of Stonyfield yogurt is awesome (great taste, consistency, and ingredients), but the price is cringeworthy. It's over twice the price of many comparable brands. I love that the ingredients are all organic, no preservatives, and real food, but can't pay $7 for a 32 oz tub of yogurt.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Richmond, Virginia
May 10, 2017, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® Plain Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz Cup
Delicious yogurt! I enjoy the flavor and texture but feel good after eating it, instead of guilty! Great value for the price. Healthy, tasty and easy for a quick snack or on the go. This is my preferred brand of yogurt and I think everyone should try it!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Boston, MA
Feb. 27, 2017, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® Plain Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz Cup
I like this product! It's delicious on it's own, but also makes a healthy and filling addition to smoothies. Stonyfield is available at most supermarkets, and I'll happily buy it again. I like that it's organic, but I would prefer it to be a little cheaper.
Amy B.
Amy B.
NEW CANEY, TX
May 25, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® Plain Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz Cup
Love to use this for baking and smoothies. Gives a piece of mind to know that it is organic.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Oct. 30, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® Plain Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz Cup
I give this to my 9 month old every morning for breakfast and she really loves it. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because personally I can't eat plain greek yogurt. I love greek yogurt but it has to have at least a little flavor for me to eat it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
Oct. 18, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: Stonyfield Organic® Plain Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz Cup
Not my favorite greek yogurt, although I have bought it on occasion when other brands are sold out. It has a bitter aftertaste, and not the normal bitter that greek yogurt normally has. It's hard to explain, but it does have a different taste. It's not too bad since I continue to buy it on occasion, but it's definitely not as smooth as chobani, fage or even great value.