BY STONYFIELD

Kris W.
Newmarket
I wish they sold this in more stores around me. I love this yogurt because it’s whole milk, without loads of sugar. It’s also not too fancy/dry like some really thick Greek yogurts are. Highly recommend.
Darcy E.
Layton, UT
I really like Stonyfeild because they use whole milk which not very many brands do. I think a lot of people are afraid of full fat milk but it is actually good for you! If it's whole milk that means it has had less alterations and it actually great for you. It also creates a less sour tasting Greek yogurt.
Chrissi K.
Springfield
A good replacement for sour cream. Depending on what I'm having that week I will get myself the lower fat version and higher fat for my son. My favorite way to eat it is to mix with peanut butter, a little honey, and pour in a pie crust made from oat flour & coconut oil. Delicious!
Celena C.
San Marcos , CA
We love this yogurt in ou our house. My children both eat it with honey and berries on a regular basis. I continue to buy it because I like how thick it is (something about runny yogurt doesn't sit right with me.) I've also used it in smoothies and baking.
Sarah M.
Richmond, Virginia
Delicious yogurt! I enjoy the flavor and texture but feel good after eating it, instead of guilty! Great value for the price. Healthy, tasty and easy for a quick snack or on the go. This is my preferred brand of yogurt and I think everyone should try it!
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
Love the thick texture. This is great with a drizzle of honey and berries for the morning, in a smoothie, or a dollop mixed into scrambled eggs (before cooking.. makes them super moist and fluffy without changing taste). Good replacement for sour cream.
Danielle G.
Boston, MA
I like this product! It's delicious on it's own, but also makes a healthy and filling addition to smoothies. Stonyfield is available at most supermarkets, and I'll happily buy it again. I like that it's organic, but I would prefer it to be a little cheaper.
Cassandra C.
Fayetteville, AR
I use this yogurt to make frozen dog treats. it's perfect for this activity and I trust that it's safe and healthy for them. The expiry date is always long enough for me to use it a few times without it going bad.
gilda p.
Not the best yogurt ive had. Missing some of the silkiness that generally enjoy as well as a little sweetness. While this may be a healthier yogurt, i personally like to sometimes sacrifice taste for calories.
Stephanie M.
Not my favorite greek yogurt, although I have bought it on occasion when other brands are sold out. It has a bitter aftertaste, and not the normal bitter that greek yogurt normally has. It's hard to explain, but it does have a different taste. It's not too bad since I continue to buy it on occasion, but it's definitely not as smooth as chobani, fage or even great value.