BY STONYFIELD

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Plain greek yogurt is disgusting. This one is no exception. I think if I'm making the effort to eat healthier, I shouldn't have to add a bunch of ingredients to make it more palatable. I like that it's organic and natural but I can't get behind the flavor of this particular one. Maybe the others are better?
Donna C.
Donna C.
This is the best tasting plain Greek yogurt. I love using it in tons of different recipes. I buy this at my local grocery. I am a repeat buyer when it comes to this product. It creamy and a bit tart, it's perfect! I'll of course be purchasing this again.
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
I don't eat as much yogurt as yogurt companies say I should, but when I do, I always buy local or from small yogurt companies. Some of the crap out there is so gross, don't know how they can get away with Trix yogurt.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
I am not a big fan of yogurt so this review is not coming from me, it is coming from my students love this plain Greek yogurt with a touch of organic honey of course. Teacher can we have thirds?
May V.
May V.
San Antonio, TX
This is a really good yogurt. I love to cook with this or add this to some overnight oats or smoothies. The kids love it and it's extremely healthy. I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
Such a great texture and doesn't get too watery. This is the only completely whole ingredient yogurt at my grocery store and I love it! Delicious with honey, fruit, and granola
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
This is a great yogurt option for those of us who want real food for our families. Whole milk, organic, single serve. Add a little honey and it's perfect.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Memphis, TN
These yogurts are tasty, high protein breakfast choices for our household. Organic yogurt is a must. I wish there was a whole greek option at my grocery.
Kim U.
Kim U.
I like to mix this yogurt in with smoothies. It's one of my favorites. I don't like it on its own.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Las Vegas, NV
Have had ulser yogurt is eaten all the time by me snd all family members..recommend by my Dietian