BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield Organic Petite Creme™ Low Fat Ooh Lala Peach.

10g protein.

USDA organic.

Sweet fresh cheese. see more...

Stonyfield Organic Petite Low Fat Creme Yogurt Ooh Lala Peach
  • "I love stoneyfield petite creme, and this is my favorite flavor!" in 1 review
Catherine R.
This stuff is so, so yummy! I know it isn't technically yogurt but it is a delicious, creamy treat. They are a touch on the pricey side but totally worth the cost. The only downside is that I can't find them anywhere in my area anymore. If you can find them, buy them.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
These yogurts are so creamy and decadent. They are defiantly more of a dessert yogurt rather than a morning/breakfast yogurt. They are high in sugar so I would not recommend eating they every day but they are a great treat to keep in the fridge.
sharon n.
Madison, WI
I have health issues and need to take a lot of antibiotics. As we all know, you need yougart after using some medicines, I like Stonyfield because it is natural and very creamy. Love the creme at the top. Yes I will nuy again
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
This yogurt is so delicious! I eat this with breakfast every single day and it never gets old. Perfect way to start the day! I love peach, and this is also a very healthy and low fat alternative to yogurts. Love this product, and my refrigerator is stocked with it!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I love stoneyfield petite creme, and this is my favorite flavor! It has a nice smooth texture somewhere in between regular and greek yogurt, with a few bits of real peach in it. And I love how natural and organic it is! This was a pretty good yogurt. I'm not a big fan of yogurt, but I really like peach yogurt and I liked that this had chunks of peaches in it.
Samantha G.
Another fabulous yogurt! These are so good and creamy. The peach one is the best. They are quite cheaper than most organic yogurts, really amazing and smooth.
Hayli Z.
Daysi M.
This is absolutely delicious and creamy. I love the peach taste. I like to eat this with a piece of fruit for breakfast. It's very filling!
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
Peach Dream and low fat..we love this yogurt especially because it feels like a treat to eat..not too pricey and can find it everywhere.