BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield Organic Petite Creme™ La Vie En Strawberry.

Sweet fresh cheese.

10g protein.

Low fat.

USDA organic. see more...

Manal M.
Springfield
I really like the organic teast like normally on a yogurt I wouldn't teast the creamy part but this yogurt is very good like even if a person hated yogurt you would definitely like this one it is just very amazing and I recommend u guys to try it because I know you would LOVE IT SO MUCH .
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I adore the taste of this strawberry yogurt! I have to say that it is a bit more expensive than I like to pay, and I buy it only occasionally to treat myself. It's not super sweet, but the strawberry flavor is delish! I would eat this everyday if I could afford it. !
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Love the taste and quality of this yogurt. The packaging is super pretty, which you normally don't find on food products. It's a little pricer than what I would like to be paying but nothing drastic. The taste is smooth and light, and isn't overly sugary.
Hailley W.
Morehead, KY
I love Stonyfield's yogurt, especially the Petite Creme. I found it at my local Kroger and was in need of something a little different. Yes, a little pricey, but still worth every penny. I added fresh strawberries and it took it to another level.
Raymonde D.
The only word that comes up when I think of this product is Yum Yum. I love your work and I specially love the Greek yogurt and I really really like the fruit on the bottom
Ashley C.
Seekonk,MA
If you enjoy yogurt this is seriously one of the best there is! It's organic not filled with all the bad stuff some other brands have and yet still tastes great. I love stonyfield yogurt.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Ohh man, you guys, this stuff is yummy!! It's smooth and rich and creamy and soooo good!! I just wish my local grocery store would carry it more often, it's such a treat when I'm able to find it!
Alison k.
best yogurt I ever tasted ,love the creamy texture ,no other compares to this one ,love all the flavors and best of all it has only natural flavors ,i like to buy these at trader joe's.worth the money ,wou;d definetaly buy again
Kiela419 D.
Super delicious and creamy. Very indulgent yet good for you! Love the thick creamy texture. Tastes great alone or with granola. Will definitely purchase again
Mikayla L.
Mansfield, MA
I got to try this yogurt from a sampling at a music festival and I was presently surprised at how tasty it was! Glad to see Stonyfield going in this direction.