BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic O' Soy® Organic Soy Yogurt with Blueberry.
Since 1983.
USDA Organic.
Organic soy yogurt.
Fruit on the bottom. see more...

Daily Vegan M.
Brooklyn, NY
The O'Soy line is one of my favorite dairy free yogurt brands. Not only are they delicious, reminiscent of the classic, dairy fruit on the bottom yogurts, but they are widely available and inexpensive. My only complaint is that they have more sugar than I'd like. If the sugar content was reduced, I'd buy them more often. For now, I recommend them as a treat.
Melanie M.
Bronx, NY
I really like this non-dairy yogurt. It's pretty low in fat and calories compared to regular yogurt. It also tastes pretty good! I like the creamy texture and sweet flavor from the blueberries. It's pretty inexpensive for non-dairy yogurt. So I would definitely recommend this to my fellow vegans ;)
Sirona N.
Framingham, MA
I'm lactose intolerant but I love yogurt so this is a godsend. The blueberry flavor is my favorite, I would eat it every day if I could. I'm so happy a lactose-free and yummy yogurt like this exists.
Colleen C.
ARLINGTON, TX
A great soy yogurt. Doesn't have that lingering weird aftertaste a lot of soy yogurts do. Perfect amount of fruit and sweetness. A little gritty if you don't stir it all the way up, but for a vegan product it's absolutely great AND organic! Can't be beat and hope it sees a bigger market soon.
Rachel S.
The blueberries taste fresh but Stonyfield soy yogurt has a weird aftertaste. I think it’s because there is too much sugar. I definitely prefer other brands but I like that I can always find this one in my local store.
member-7305f1de2
Claremont, NH
Again, this is an excellent product for those watching their animal byproduct consumption. I was a first time customer, and will be a repeat customer. Smooth taste and delicious!
Ruphine M.
Laurel, MD
Because I am Lactose intolerant I normally keep away from dairy products, but I loved the stonyfield yogurt especially their french vanilla because it always remind me of the yogurt I gre up with. It isn't thick and a lot of time I will take that stomach discomfort for this yogurt until I discovered the soy milk ones. I really hate greek yogurt and this is a lot more like the regular yogurts.
Taylor B.
Haverhill, MA
This yogurt is good but doesn't taste very similar to real yogurt. There are also some better tasting/texture alternatives out there such as coconut milk or almond milk yogurt. While it's not my first choice, the fruit makes it taste a good deal better.
Lily J.
I can only eat soy yogurt since I have an intolerance to dairy and this was very close to yogurt from a cow's milk. It had real fruit in it which tasted good and also live cultures. The only thing that I didn't like about it was how it was high in sugar.
Erica K.
Personally, I don't love yogurt. My daughter, though, really does! When we transitioned to vegan, these have been her favorite non-dairy yogurts. They are they closest to dairy milk that we have tried. The fruit flavor is always fresh and not too sweet.