BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Vanilla Organic O'Soy® Organic Soy Yogurt.
Since 1983.
USDA organic.
Smooth and creamy. see more...

Estelle R.
Estelle R.
Stonyfield O'soy is currently the best soy yogurt on the market in my opinion, I buy at least 5 a week unless it is sold out. I have to say, sadly this does not make it great non-dairy yogurt, and I wouldn't personally consider it a real yogurt alternative. There used to be a product on the market called wholesoy company yogurt, it was amazing- almost indistinguishable from some dairy yogurts. The fruit flavors were great, the price was so cheap. I wish when they went under that Stonyfield or another company would have negotiated for their recipe or techniques. Stonyfield lacks in the creamy consistency that this other product had- stonyfield o'soy is almost a little gritty, though over time it has become less so as the product has been refined. It is also a very sweet yogurt, the consistency isn't bad, and the taste is middle of the road. Compared to Nancy's soy yogurt- this stuff is amazing, but Nancy's soy yogurt is the worst, Wholesoy Co's was the best, and O'soy is middle of the road. I will still buy it because it is cheap and I want yogurt and probiotics. The other common vegan yogurt on the market now is so delicious- they make good products in general but I'm not a huge fan of their yogurts. The coconut yogurt- no matter what brand you get, always seems to have a mucous or snotty consistency and it is really just unappetizing no matter how many vitamins are in it. I wish stonyfield o'soy had some vitamins in it (it has very little compared to other products), but I am happy it has so much protein. I think the fruit flavors leave a lot to be desired honestly, but I don't like blueberries much and strawberries in yogurt are almost always not ripe so I am not surprised by this. Their raspberry flavor was just weird, and didn't taste right like raspberries at all- very few soy yogurts ever get raspberry right. The easiest flavors to work with non-dairy yogurts seem to be peach and cherry, both quite sweet. I am sure people who enjoy blueberries will like this product if they like non-dairy yogurt. Having fruit mixed into the yogurt can hide the grainyness some.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
I bought this on accident and will never make that mistake again. I LOVE Stonyfield products - they're the only brand of yogurt that we eat in our house. I meant to grab their regular vanilla yogurt and was horribly surprised when I ate this. I realize it's better for you than regular yogurt, but the taste was horrific.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Foodie Expert
Just bought this the other since I'm becoming vegan. I've tried a few soy yogurts and this is the best one so far. I like the thickness and consistency of the soy yogurt which tastes just like any other yogurt with dairy. Definitely would recommend this to people who can't have dairy or are becoming a vegan like me.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Foodie Expert
It's hard to find non-dairy yogurt and I'm so thrilled that Stonyfield offers a version for those of us that don't eat dairy. I love the flavor of the soy yogurt blends. They're a great snack and I will always buy them. I would definitely recommend them to someone who likes yogurt but is trying to cut out dairy.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
I've been using stonyfield for years and when I saw this I new I had to try it.. although I'm not much of a soy person. I'd have to say it doesn't taste much different from the regular stuff. I love making oatmeal jars with these too. Overall i would buy again.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
This is an amazing yogurt to put in your morning smoothie. It has some of the best ingredients for yogurt I've found. I keep buying it over and over. It's more on the expensive side but totally worth it. I would totally recommend it to others. I do that often.
Lela G.
Lela G.
Foodie Expert
My daughter favorite! She loves her yogurt and When she was told she couldn't have anymore she was devastated. We found this soy yogurt she was as happy as can be
Jolene K.
Jolene K.
Browns Mills, NJ
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite thing is this with granola I eat it every single day I can't live without it's going to be my fridge for every single day
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Williamsport, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this daily to make smoothies for my family and I. It's the best yogurt to make smoothies and frozen treats
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites! It is super creamy and I love the protein and B12 content!