BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Vanilla Organic O'Soy® Organic Soy Yogurt.
Since 1983.
USDA organic.
Smooth and creamy. see more...

• How do I order this product Stonyfield soy vanilla yogurt1 Answers
Amanda D.
Springfield , MA
Delicious on its own,with fruit added,granola, in a smoothie, anything! Doesnt have that weird soy after taste. I had my non vegan friends try and they cant tell the difference between the soy and dairy (which is saying a lot)!
Amy S.
Broomall
I have developef a dairy allergy and use alternative products whenever I can.  This is the best tasting dairy alternative yogurts I have tried.  I really enjoy this in the morning with fruit or even by itself.
Estelle R.
Stonyfield O'soy is currently the best soy yogurt on the market in my opinion, I buy at least 5 a week unless it is sold out. I have to say, sadly this does not make it great non-dairy yogurt, and I wouldn't personally consider it a real yogurt alternative. There used to be a product on the market called wholesoy company yogurt, it was amazing- almost indistinguishable from some dairy yogurts. The fruit flavors were great, the price was so cheap. I wish when they went under that Stonyfield or another company would have negotiated for their recipe or techniques. Stonyfield lacks in the creamy consistency that this other product had- stonyfield o'soy is almost a little gritty, though over time it has become less so as the product has been refined. It is also a very sweet yogurt, the consistency isn't bad, and the taste is middle of the road. Compared to Nancy's soy yogurt- this stuff is amazing, but Nancy's soy yogurt is the worst, Wholesoy Co's was the best, and O'soy is middle of the road. I will still buy it because it is cheap and I want yogurt and probiotics. The other common vegan yogurt on the market now is so delicious- they make good products in general but I'm not a huge fan of their yogurts. The coconut yogurt- no matter what brand you get, always seems to have a mucous or snotty consistency and it is really just unappetizing no matter how many vitamins are in it. I wish stonyfield o'soy had some vitamins in it (it has very little compared to other products), but I am happy it has so much protein. I think the fruit flavors leave a lot to be desired honestly, but I don't like blueberries much and strawberries in yogurt are almost always not ripe so I am not surprised by this. Their raspberry flavor was just weird, and didn't taste right like raspberries at all- very few soy yogurts ever get raspberry right. The easiest flavors to work with non-dairy yogurts seem to be peach and cherry, both quite sweet. I am sure people who enjoy blueberries will like this product if they like non-dairy yogurt. Having fruit mixed into the yogurt can hide the grainyness some.
Cindy T.
La Jolla, CA
This is one of my favorite non-dairy yogurts. It does have a strong soy flavor, but I enjoy it so I don't mind. It does not have that weird separated curds texture that some non-dairy yogurts develop over time. I find it neutral and creamy enough that it can pass as regular yogurt.
Devin N.
East Freedom
I love that stonyfield is one of the only brands that make a soy yogurt for people who can't have dairy. I have tried all of the flavors and they are all amazing. I am willing to pay a little more for something that I can actually eat and enjoy.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great yogurt alternative! I love how creamy and delicious this yogurt is. It's a great healthy allergen friendly food. Unfortunately it is incredibly hard to find. So far only Whole Foods has carried this product. I wish it were move available
Breyonna S.
I give this a 5 star rating. It is the best soy yogurt I have tried on the market. It not only tastes good but has a wonderful texture as well. I buy at least 5 a week or more. My favorite flavor is vanilla but the other flavors are good as well. I cannot eat any dairy or have vinegar. This is a great alternative for mayo and I have made really good salad dressings, chicken salad and veggie dips with it.
Taryn C.
Just bought this the other since I'm becoming vegan. I've tried a few soy yogurts and this is the best one so far. I like the thickness and consistency of the soy yogurt which tastes just like any other yogurt with dairy. Definitely would recommend this to people who can't have dairy or are becoming a vegan like me.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
It's hard to find non-dairy yogurt and I'm so thrilled that Stonyfield offers a version for those of us that don't eat dairy. I love the flavor of the soy yogurt blends. They're a great snack and I will always buy them. I would definitely recommend them to someone who likes yogurt but is trying to cut out dairy.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
I've been using stonyfield for years and when I saw this I new I had to try it.. although I'm not much of a soy person. I'd have to say it doesn't taste much different from the regular stuff. I love making oatmeal jars with these too. Overall i would buy again.
How do I order this product Stonyfield soy vanilla yogurt