BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic O'Soy® Organic Soy Yogurt.
USDA organic.
Since 1983.
Organic soy yogurt.
Fruit on the bottom. see more...

Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
I absolutely love the taste of this yogurt. It is very light & creamy. Its a really great refreshing smack. And even though it is soy it tastes like regular yogurt. Its a great price & strawberry is my favorite.
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Foodie Expert
A great alternative to dairy yogurt! As a vegan, I am always looking for different yogurts to try out. Some can have a weird texture but this one has a great taste and texture. I will buy again
Kelsi S.
Foodie Expert
I can't have dairy so this is my go too! You can't tell the difference from regular yogurt! I have bought this countless of times! It's a bit more in price than the regular you hurt but when something doesn't upset me I will pay a little extra!
Amie B.
Greenwood, IN
I can't have dairy so I decided to give this a try and I love it! First time try soy yogurt and I was impressed. I bought it at Whole Foods and was impressed with the calorie/sugar content. I defiantly recommend this to non-dairy eaters!
Beth
These yogurts are so yummy and you can't even taste the difference from normal milk based yogurts . Would highly recommend for those trying to steer away from milk based yogurts.
Jamie S.
Anderson, SC
I love the soy option, any time I can choose it! Because this yogurt is an organic, you can be promised that there's no add flavors or harmful toxins. That makes all the difference is eating. Knowing you don't have to worry about what you're putting in your body.
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
It's yummy taste same as non soy version to me. I bought it cause my 2 year old has a milk protein allergy, but tasted it myself.glad they have options for him.
Sam P.
This is the best vegan yogurt I've ever had!! I bring them for lunch at work every day.  It tastes even better than any dairy yogurt I've ever eaten
Brittany M.
Fort Wayne, IN
The taste of the soy was a little over powering for me. I really wanted there to be more strawberry flavor but that really wasn't the case.
Brittani P.
My kids love them my fiance loves them what more can i ask for all around good yogurt they are healthy and they taste good.