BY STONYFIELD

Stonyfield™ Organic O'Soy® Organic Soy Yogurt.
USDA organic.
Since 1983.
Organic soy yogurt.
Fruit on the bottom. see more...

Diana L.
Union, NJ
It is so great to find a brand that does soy yogurt right! To make things better, they have different flavors. Its hard not being able to have regular yogurt sometimes, but this makes it happen for me. Soy yogurt is a go to and the consistency is great, just how I imagined it to be and it has fruit on the bottom.
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
A great alternative to dairy yogurt! As a vegan, I am always looking for different yogurts to try out. Some can have a weird texture but this one has a great taste and texture. I will buy again
Kelsi S.
I can't have dairy so this is my go too! You can't tell the difference from regular yogurt! I have bought this countless of times! It's a bit more in price than the regular you hurt but when something doesn't upset me I will pay a little extra!
Amie B.
Greenwood, IN
I can't have dairy so I decided to give this a try and I love it! First time try soy yogurt and I was impressed. I bought it at Whole Foods and was impressed with the calorie/sugar content. I defiantly recommend this to non-dairy eaters!
Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
I absolutely love the taste of this yogurt. It is very light & creamy. Its a really great refreshing smack. And even though it is soy it tastes like regular yogurt. Its a great price & strawberry is my favorite.
Sarah K.
Madison, WI
I love yogurt and had been a daily yogurt eater for years but then suddenly began having stomach problems and my doctor said "no more yogurt"...😩 a friend suggested a soy based Yogurt and I tried one that was just horrid. I decided to give it one more try & got the Stonyfield. Success! Tastes great and no stomach issues! Since then I've even tried some of their non soy, plain yogurt and love that too plus no stomach problems! Highly recommend!
Beth
These yogurts are so yummy and you can't even taste the difference from normal milk based yogurts . Would highly recommend for those trying to steer away from milk based yogurts.
Alexandra O.
This yogurt would be delicious...if it didn't give me an allergic reaction. That said, the taste is very good. It's slightly expensive, which is not quite worth it if your throat swells up after you eat it. It is completely organic though, so if you have no problem with soy it might be a nice healthy treat for you.
Jamie S.
Anderson, SC
I love the soy option, any time I can choose it! Because this yogurt is an organic, you can be promised that there's no add flavors or harmful toxins. That makes all the difference is eating. Knowing you don't have to worry about what you're putting in your body.
Shahadah E.
I Love this brand and I absolutely love this product! It is lactose and vegan alternative to regular dairy yogurt. It is pretty inexpensive so that good for broke, vegan, college student. I recommend everyone switch to this brand